UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Oh boy Nicks not happy - had he risked it and gone to his own office they have been stood down and told no deliveries today, but the managers at the local office have told him he's to take a FULL delivery and go out on a round so he's gonna be out there in 4" of snow & ice carrying 16kg bags of post - it's insane. mad.gif

I have a vet appointment for 10.30. My vet has 3 local offices, two of which are closed. The main one, which I use anyway, is the 24 hour animal hospital so they have to keep that open really.

RMF : I have been hanging on the phone to our IS dept for 15 bluddy minutes without even speaking to anyone yet mad.gif

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: Mia, hope she is ok :GroupHug: :flowers:

My cats are being a nightmare in this weather :rolleyes: They want to go out but they don't like it out there :rolleyes:

My cats are the same. They want to go just NOT OUT THERE....

I have a vet appointment for 10.30. My vet has 3 local offices, two of which are closed. The main one, which I use anyway, is the 24 hour animal hospital so they have to keep that open really.

RMF : I have been hanging on the phone to our IS dept for 15 bluddy minutes without even speaking to anyone yet mad.gif

Probably the best way with an IT department (though I hope you get through and get it sorted so you don't have to go in today.

We have had lots of snow. Am working from home cause the snow is too pretty to disturb!!!

Very heavy snow here unusually,was lovely in the Park at 7.30 with the Ds who adore playing in it - not so lovely getting to work at 2.00pm and I have to go in as I work in a Residential Home and other care staff live much further away and won't I'm sure get in :( It's about a mile quarter so walking distance but means leaving the Ds even longer than I do already.