UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Morning all

Can someone tell Scooby that is he far too big to be sitting on my shoulder? And my plate is empty so there is no point chuffing in my ear :rolleyes:

We were in the area two Wiccs collies have been missing for a few weeks now but there are just too mnay places they could be very comfortably holed up.

I saw a lady carring a JRT in one of those slings a few weeks ago - he/she looked soooo comfy!

Where about along the canal Lynne? I am going back to see family next eek, sure I can take a walk along the canal and keep my eyes open.

One went missing from Creech St Michael,the second from Proctors Farm.Both have been sighted in the area between,Langaller,Thornfalcon,Creech they're moving round the area and there are just so many places they could be sheltering it's like looking for a needle in a haystack,they aren't together.

Went to my mate's 30th birthday party over the road last night.I may have a slight headache this morning.Fun night though.

Yes the very same rolleyes.gif Considering I was 'lucky he ever went out with me as I'd been out with a black guy' I think it's his memory that's obviously extremely poor laugh.gif

The feckin nerve of him ohmy.gif bigdrive2.gif

I wanna be thirty again cry2-male-cry-tears-smiley-emoticon-000276-large.gif

RMF : Had a nice walk with the dogs. The now has nearly all gone but it's still cold. I have had a coronation chicken sarnie for lunch and am going to have a piece of morello cherry pie with creamy vanilla custard, yum.

A fair bit of snow fell here the night before last, some people who live down narrow lanes have been cut off, and not much thawed during the day. All nicely frozen over now, and there has been occasional light snow this morning.

:biggrin: WE GOT SNOWWWWWWW whoops sorry...

:angry: thats what mood i am in at the moment, am doing tax returns on line... mine is done whopeeeeeee :laugh: :laugh:

hubbys is down again flaming thing, so will try again later if not gonna be a paper job for him lol and another trip to tax office tommorrow, oh well never mind.. at least i know we dont owe tax on his as its already paid :rolleyes:

hate hate hate hate doing tax returns, dont know why.. think its the forms that do my head in lol.. oh well time for a quick cuppa and back to round two with HMRC :wacko: :laugh: :laugh:

God wish I was a lush I would gladly get tiddled at this very moment :cool:

One went missing from Creech St Michael,the second from Proctors Farm.Both have been sighted in the area between,Langaller,Thornfalcon,Creech they're moving round the area and there are just so many places they could be sheltering it's like looking for a needle in a haystack,they aren't together.

I'll keep an eye out - due to be down that way this week, sure I can stop off both ways and have a walk.

Trying to surreptitiously train Ellie (OH's parents dog) I am so proud of her, she has done really well considering the circumstances, but OH's Mum does my nut in...

Had a lovely walk along Burnham beach with some other Terrier owners,so glad I ignored the BBC forecast of heavy snow :rolleyes: ,was actually not too bad,wind was a bit cold but sun came out for a bit.Daisy collapsed a couple of times but also played chase with one of the dogs and chased the crows several times so she's still enjoying her walks :wub: Duncan has chased his flipping ball hundreds of times but still wanted to play when we got home.

Maudie Moo is thrilled to learn that someone recognised her importance and named a heath after her :laugh:

She should - there's a monument and everything :wink:

After getting all my chores done, I stretched out on the sofa to watch a film. Wiggle was curled up on my feet and Sofy decided to curl up on me with her head on my shoulders :wub:

:wacko: thats what the tax office done to me, they told me to scrap one set of numbers and i did.. only to find they told me wrong one.. oh well.. garys is going in late.. but mines done :biggrin: another visit to tax office tommorrow so they can 0 the tax thing as we already paid.. so fingers crossed we shouldnt get the 100 quid fine.. wonder if they are really trained in the tax office.. ours at warrington. well one blokey looks less well dressed than the bloke who sells big issue..

Good luck tommorrow Celeste, happy bouncing day when you get home xx

Sarah we will have to meet up this Summer, Badger wants a cuddle, but no bugs !! :laugh: :laugh: