UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Nige, please make sure that you have a camera to hand in future! :laugh:

Alex, glad Mia cat was good at the vets and her ailment is easily treated. Good to hear Milly is home too. :wub:

:laugh:@ Victoraia test information

CT, where do you work? I used to go to Tile Hill School and lived local to there. OH works on the Sainsburys/Canley estate. I know what you mean about the station being the arse end of nowhere! :laugh:

Fab picture of Keira :laugh:

I got to work OK after digging my car out. Roads to work weren't as bad as usual in icy/snowy conditions (though tomorrow may be different). Paul never got to work though. He couldnt get his car up the hill (he parks at the other end of the walkway) to get to the main road. :rolleyes:

Thank you Marian, and thanks for the offer as well Wendy.

Bit of a poser, isn't she? :laugh:

That was taken on the very top of our local mountain at Crwbin Common, looking across to the Black Mountains.

Wispa has every right to be a poser, she's stunning :wub: Has she some spotty dalmation in her as she holds herself like my bridge baby Daisy, who knew she was special and beautiful and by gawd didn't she play on it.

Wispa is mostly GSP crossed with some kind of sighthound, maybe collie lurcher type, but there may be some dally as she has the right ears for that. We will probably never know. There is a fashion oop north for crossing various breeds with GSPs - as if there isn't enough trouble in the world already :rolleyes:

JulesB :GroupHug:

Inlaws :angry: our car was well stuck in the snow 2ft and we have a large drive that goes out into a shared drive between me and lady at back of us..

Motherinlaw rings up, i need essentials.. bread, milk, butter, martini :laugh: so i said okey dokey... leave it with us.. well our garden is like mm how can i explain it... house is in the middle of the garden lol...and we have a large area fenced off at the back for the doglets.. and we have been in that garden but not to the side gardens.. sounds posh it aint.. im on a corner.. anyways..

we went omg no way can our car get out, so we rings her back and said how desperate are you, and she said ok it will do tommorrow so hubby took the buttons crew out to the forest at back of us.. and i rang her back and said are you really till tommorrow, i can walk down even tho its not near, at least she would have stuff in but she went on about her driveway its got snow on it blah de blah, so i said well we are stuck, car is stuck, have you got a shovel and ill send hubby down and she went humph and put phone down..

Then im onto me mates and said omg why bother lol, what are they like, when the other mobile rings and its motherinlaw is hubby in, i said no hes in the park.. ok can you get him to ring me :wacko: i said ok and phone goes down again..

Hubby comes back and rings her.. and said i was rude :ohmy: and turns on the waterworks, but he is well aware of her footstamping.. :laugh: and then he bursts out laughing as she said well im going to suffocate.. and what will neighbours think, i got snow on me drive :mad: but how will you suffocate.. answer was cos shes in a bungalow and it could snow up to top of windows, its about a foot lol.. :laugh:

So after that i said come on lets try and get it dug out, so we braved it shifted snow for about 60ft, then did hers, got her shopping... was soaking wet through, i couldnt move as my joints had seized and her last comment was...

Aw thats brilliant, my drive is clear and my car is clear, but im not going out anywhere, anyone who goes out in this weather wants their head testing :laugh: and we had just braved snow roads and slipping all over place for that :laugh:

Parents eh, made us laugh tonight tho lol :wacko:

Morning :tired:

CT, where do you work? I used to go to Tile Hill School and lived local to there. OH works on the Sainsburys/Canley estate. I know what you mean about the station being the arse end of nowhere! laugh.gif

I used to do my shopping at that Sainsburys when I lived in Cov biggrin.gif

Am I gorgeous or what! The fabulous Wispa

ATT00102a.jpg

Gorgeous wub.gif (but very vicious tongue.gif )

I have got the fire on as it's perishing here. A fire with no cat in front of it is wrong.

Have a Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : It was so cold here overnight that the condensation on the inside of my double glazed windows has frozen ohmy.gif bigtonstuck.gif

Wendy the A4 at Chilvester Hill is closed both ways at Calne according to the travel website.

We may have to try and venture out today depending on what the vet says when we ring them hoping they'll say the dressing can wait another day it's one thing for Rob & I to get stuck in the snow/ice but quite another for us to be stuck in snow/ice with a dog with a broken leg sad.gif