UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

:GroupHug: sorry Alicia

I cancelled all our grooming appointments today and the groomer stayed home. Its not worth risking your life or bashing your car up for a few quid.

My staff are walking dogs bless em. I gave one lass my leather hunter wellies as her feet are frozen, gave another my CAT walking boots to save her toes... Im fast running out of sensible footwear should the last girl need help :laugh:

:GroupHug: Alicia :GroupHug:

Still no snow. Georgia is up and down like a yoyo at the window to see if it's arrived yet :laugh: We went to Sainsburys this morning and it was worse than before Christmas in there! I've never seen so many people :wacko: And we had to queue up, we never have to queue in there! There were no trolleys left outside as we'd finished. If we get snowed in at least the chickens are laying again and if we're really really starving there are a couple of fat cockerels!

I got to asda at 10.15, it was fine, 1 person just finishing at the queue, but when I went to the car, there wasnt a space left

anyone been over the dartford bridge today? Im supposed to be going over it tomorrow, but wont if its bad

I walked to the bakery at the top of the road to get some bread (ended up getting baps instead cos they had run out of white bread). Snow is still coming down here and it's getting deeper all the time, dread to think what it's going to be like if this lot freezes unsure.gif

YouTube is being a pain in the butt and not uploading my video.

Sorry to read about Casper :mecry:

My ex has requested me as a friend on Facebook - :rolleyes:

The good angel on one shoulder says just ignore him, however the devil on the other shoulder says add him and then write on his wall what a total and utter **** he is and why on earth would he think you would want to be on his friends list!!

It's the same with the shops here - and we don't really have enough snow to worry about yet, tho it is forecast for later. I had to nip in for milk which we needed anyway, but I decided to grab a loaf and a few bits n bobs as well which is quite usual for me if I end up in a shop at any time laugh.gif there were no more than about 5 loaves of bread left and half a dozen cartons of milk wacko.gif