UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

my staff are brilliant. One has walked about 5 miles to get in, one has driven through snow to get here and one who lives closer offered to do the entire kennels and send the other 2 home for safety reasons.

Thats because you are a good boss! :flowers: Lovely photos of Benson. I love seeing Rotties with tails :biggrin:

OMG. Have I said how much I love the company I work for & everyone there. The boss has just sent me a lovely email apologising as he hasn't got my phone number and saying the formal instruction is to stay home as the roads round work are perilous and even a landrover hasn't made it in.

I want to work for a company like that! :mecry: Ours wouldnt even let us go half hour early even though we had thick snow! And because of that attitude (unlike Hellys) I am sure that lots of people will phone in sick tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Alicia, so sorry about Casper. :GroupHug:

Ive just sent my staff home to give them a fighting chance of getting in before it goes dark.. Snow is now about 6 inches deep and still falling :mecry:

See what I mean..... lovely boss! :wub:

lovely boss here has told the staff who made such an effort today not to kill themselves tomorrow to get in. Means lovely boss here will have to ring customers due to get an ETA then don me wellies and go scrub and squeegy with the one remaining staff who will be in.

Considering so many people think Im such a tw@t/grumpy barstard, I do my best :laugh:

Hmph, some white stuff coming down but it's a bit wet atm :mellow:

:wacko: I am watching 'Steven Seagal-Lawman' apparently he has been a sheriff deputy for 20 years. It's quite odd, but nice in a way.

He is also a 'very' good shot - he was annoyed because he shot the head off a match when he wanted to light it instead. :rolleyes:

Sorry you haven't got Milly's ashes back yet Alex. Maybe they are still catching up after Christmas. I hope she is home soon :GroupHug:

Alicia, I'm so sorry about Casper :mecry: :GroupHug:

Celeste :GroupHug:

Take care in the snow everyone. We have had another shedload here in the North East, it took me about 1.5 hours to do a 20-minute journey, even on the A1 which is usually pretty clear, but I think the worst of it is going to be in the South overnight.

Jazz I live in Dartford, we have had no snow at all yet, what time are you ment to be coming over the Bridge tomorrow? I can let you know what its like tomorrow morning if you like?

Im hoping it stays clear enough as I need to get through the Tunnel in th afternoon to Essex to pick up some work & then back accross the Bridge in the evening.

Holly x

ETA :wavey: Abby, did Sirius behave himself with you over Christmas?

Edited by We_Love_Staffs

Have been trying to re-learn how to crochet with that new mag wacko.gif I seem to have aquired two left hands, I don't remember it being so difficult before, I used to be able to crochet and watch the telly at the same time, now I'm like this tired.gif trying to make sense of treble and double stitches.

Thank you for the Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif's just needed a rant liebe94.gif

:laugh: at Celeste.

I have been teaching myself to crochet, never done it before. My sister reckons I will soon be able to watch TV at the same time but it's never going to happen. I have to say all the instructions for each stitch out loud as I go along. I made some fingerless gloves for my sister for Christmas, it only took me three months :biggrin:

I had all the replies for peeps stored in my brain. Someone open the door and they have disappeared!!!rolleyes.gif

One I can remember...... I am so sorry to read about Casper. Run forever young at the bridge. wub.gif

No fresh snow here...........yet. But we still have the stuff that was dumped on us last time. angry.gif I want it to go away.

I know, I could send it to Cafferty's mum. Just off to find a first class stamp!!!!!biggrin.gif

Big :GroupHug: to all that need them.

I am getting a tad p*ssed off with this cough/cold bug I have had since before chrimbo. Can't seem to break out of a shuffle without having a coughing fit then my nose joins in :angry:

We had people fretting about getting home from work at 10.30 this morning before a snowflake had even arrived in Cov. I have the most travelling to do and was one of the last to leave this evening. Thankfully I got my butt into gear when I got home and went out and bought chook and piggie food, as I was quite low, since I got back in my garden has filled up with white stuff. Just hope it's not the wrong type so the trains are running in the morning.

lovely boss here has told the staff who made such an effort today not to kill themselves tomorrow to get in. Means lovely boss here will have to ring customers due to get an ETA then don me wellies and go scrub and squeegy with the one remaining staff who will be in.

Considering so many people think Im such a tw@t/grumpy barstard, I do my best :laugh:

Anyone who knows you knows it's just bark worse than bite syndrome LOL .

Big :GroupHug: to all that need them.

I am getting a tad p*ssed off with this cough/cold bug I have had since before chrimbo. Can't seem to break out of a shuffle without having a coughing fit then my nose joins in :angry:

Thanks for the :GroupHug: sounds like you need one too. We've all had the bug too. The Munchkins started with it and then we all got it in varying degrees. Me and Munchkin 2 were v poorly and son in law and OH got over it faster than anyone else. Seems to take around 4-5 weeks to go but it does go, even if you have a little bit of a cough afterwards. I've felt good for the past two days but have been coughing a lot after yoga tonight - all that deep breathing must have shifted something! :laugh:

Hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

If people are walking on icy pavements or roads please be careful I have just read of a man who slipped on the ice, hit his head on a wall and died.

We have had a foot of snow since Christmas that refuses to go anywhere despite the sun shining today.

The snow has frozen on top and the dogs sink through it every so often. They look like they are drunk.

We topped up on food on Sunday so should be okay for a while, if necessary, but we are nearly out of gas and the tanker cannot get to us. We were a priority at 11 o'clock on Monday morning when the tanker was filling up in Inveerness, but we are still waiting.

We have had to put the central heating off to save what gas we have for hot water and cooking. Fortunately, we got a wood stove installed just before Christmas so we have heat in one room and a few less tress in the garden.