UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Happy New Year everyone - I am starting mine thinking murderous thoughts about the insensative selfish idiots who have been letting off fireworks for the past 40 mins and are STILL going strong - isn't there supposed to be a cut off time? It's a damned good thing that Nog is a) bombproof with fireworks and b) so spaced out and off his head on drugs that he's utterly oblivious to them and even went out for a wee midway through a particularily loud screamy set of rockets. wub.gif

Happy New Year all :flowers: Louie is tucked up in his basket next to me fast asleep. Completely oblivious to all the bangs going on outside.

Fab news, Buster in 36 hours has gone being threatened with pts to landing in Oldies Club emergency foster home and it looks like he wont be leaving :wub:

We've had a wonderful end of year. Womble at Xmas & Buster at New Year. Both about to be pts and now snuggled up in cosy homes. :biggrin:

I've finished my tax return and they owe me some dosh so that's a good start to 2010

Hope 2010 is a fabulous year for everyone. Wishing you all health and happiness. :flowers:

I may be forced to revert to the stalker, bunny boiling, spawn of the devil coat what wants to trap me inside it forever.

Thanks Marian this sentance made my night :laugh:

Why when a dog has a bed big enough for him to sleep in is he half hanging out of it?

I had to pay £1 tax on my self assessment for 2008/09

Edited by lil_angel