UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tired myself out moving garden furniture so that Mr Hazell could mow the lawn, having another cup of tea to aid recovery :laugh:

We're off out strawberry picking and to buy a heater for Mollys spare tank because she's found some baby fish in her biggest tank and wants to try to rear them to adulthood. You'll notice these are clearly the actions of a bad mother, which is what I am according to someone on another forum because I've allowed my children to listen to Amy Winehouse music :wacko: I'd better download a disc of Sir Cliff Richard before we go so as not to encourage them into a life of sin with my poor musical tastes.

Sad news about Amy Winehouse :(.

I have been tidying up my downstairs this evening :biggrin:. Is it wrong that I invited people for lunch tomorrow just so that I would be motivated to do it? :unsure: :ph34r_anim: :laughingsmiley:

When I was working I used to say that it was just as well we had visitors sometimes as it was the only time the house got properly cleaned.

Afternoon. I'm starting off slowly again but if it's anything like yesterday I'll go into frenzy mode and get loads done. Hopefully it will be clearing indoors this time as it certainly needs it. I actually quite like housework but I can never get on top of it and it gets me down.

About to do a handwash as it's a gorgeous day again. Bracken has ripped my new settee. It's a slight tear at the moment. Have only just finished paying for it.

A bit jinxed today. Got covered in poop thanks to Fergus going in long grass and can't send my assignment through to my tutors as apparently my email address is blacklisted. I've got Martyn to send it so hope I get it back.

We've been out all day as our agility club was doing the progress challenge today...

Glen-failed his Gold .... again :glare: doing something silly

Molly - PASSED HER BRONZE!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am a bit excited because I am going to de doing some teaching training at the club soon :biggrin: The trainers were needing a couple of extra people to do the training and thought I would be good at it :wink: hopefully I won't have them regretting that decision.

Well done San flowers.gif

Michelle - sounds like a plan wink.gif

Next time I plant anything out, either in a tub or a raised/sloped border, will someone remind me that I should mix in some gel crystals to help retain water. The plants all need soaking on a daily basis and my water bill's going to be horrendous at this rate rolleyes.gif

Quite right too Jazz :flowers:

Good luck Princess Cherry, I will be thinking of her today :wub:

Alex, did you get too much sun when you were busying in the garden yesterday? That always gives me a headache the size of Mexico.

I have resisted the lure of the duvet, post-early morning airport run. I could fall asleep on a washing line now there are Things That Must Be Done :tired:

im sorry I missed it. what op does cherry need? good luck xxxxx

I hope your headache goes xxxxx

im being stared at,wonder if its breakfast time lol

cor the mouse has grown! shes a tad taller than trudy yorkie now, and chunkier

the 'handbag dog' will be a suitcase dog at this rate lol