UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

Evening on a nice sunny night. Forgot what that sun thing was.

Have yesterdays washing on the line to get it dried off and another one in the machine. My house is littered with washing stacking up. Please let this part arrive tomorrow.

Jules sorry to hear Jake isn't doing well. Hope he's feeling better now. It is horrible :GroupHug:

Westie run is sorted. Now trying to get another one done :rolleyes:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening :wavey: Just had a fab riding lesson, and got off just in time. As I had untacked Blue it started to throw it down. Got absolutely soaked taking him back to the field (and of course he kept trying to steal mouthfuls of grass the whole way to the field :rolleyes: :laugh:

Hello chaps :flowers:

I've just had a lovely walk too Michelle, me and Megan went through the woods and left Whuppety Jake snoring on the sofa. Sets you up for the day doesn't it?

I'm debating the glamorous whirlwind that is my Saturday - go to the tip first or tidy the garage and mow the lawn before it rains :unsure:

Lawn first Jules, then it doesn't matter if it rains

I don't know where to start my garden. It's got out of control again. Got tons of studying to catch up on.

Good luck with both flowers.gif

Been doing stuff in the garden again. Bought some bargainous Vitex Blood Fish and Bone in Asda for £1 (they are selling off all their gardening type stuff cheap) and have spread it around all the plants front and back, then watered it in. I even used the watering can for the back garden, took about ten trips back and fore rolleyes.gif I then tied clear plastic sheeting (almost 20 metres of it) to the plastic netting protecting the plants, so at least the light can get in but they can't wee on the plants. Was bent over while doing it and my back is hurty now, but I'm reinstating a border down the other side of the garden by the garage, and I've marked it out with the lawn edger, so I want to finish turning it all over and removing the grass today.

Having a rest first though :tired:

Uh oh!! A trip to Bents tomorrow then?? :wink:

Just logged onto my facebook to see about 20 people post that Amy Winehouse has died. Can't say that I'm surprised, given the way she chose to live her life, but still a waste.

Such a waste of talent mecry.gif

No Bents for me, am skint until pay day next week and my car tax is due, so I think it will have to wait.