UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been for a repeat blood test for my Calcium levels to see if they have risen and also to test my Vitamin D. I told her not to bother trying my arms this time and just go straight for the hand as I don't want to end up like a pin cushion again :rolleyes:

TFIF :biggrin:

RMF : I really want to be at home with my feet up and a glass of wine in hand, eagerly awaiting Murray's semi final match. Unfortunately I have a conference call with one of our most important customers at 2pm, so I will have to wait until after that. The other semi is on first anyway, so Muzza probably won't be on until at least 3 ish. We'll have it on the telly in reception which is just behind me, so when they get down to the last few games in the first semi, I'll pack up and head home.

I've been to a psychic and a medium in the past. Medium was very good and got everything spot on. Going to see a different one this time. One that someone on here recommended ages ago actually. We're going to a work mates house and there are a few of us having readings.

I've always fancied getting a reading, but never known where to go.

I had some fuchsias and then Trallwm Farm gave me some lemon scented geranium cuttings. They all loved my upstairs windowsills and grew like weeds. Then some cops turned up while I was out with the dogs and spoke to my neighbour. Someone who often went past my house saw the plants and made a complaint that I was openly farming cannabis, and there were always a lot of dogs on guard barking at the windows. Only one of my 2 dogs can reach a window sill, and you could well describe her a a lot of dog

:ohmy:

Glad your mum is ok.

I am trying to prepare myself for the marathon garden session I'm going to be having this weekend

I,m the same, only it's the lotty. i have to make sure I have something ready for dinner, because I never have the energy once I get home :rolleyes:

I'm off to the fruit farm one of the benefits of being self-employed, I can pick jam fruit now and work later.

Mmmm, love fresh picked fruit. :D

Going out this evening to see an outdoor theatre version of Midsummer Night's Dream. Should be good

Enjoy :biggrin:

afternoon

this month has got to be better!

:GroupHug:

welcome back Suzeanna :flowers:

:wub: Molly

Hope your car gets sorted quickly Andrea.

My lips are healing, though they are at the gorgeous "scabby" stage. i feel like a leper, but ho hum, it will soon be gone. i have been to Birmingham today for training and had two very pleasant train rides.

By the way, I didn't get to see Mr T yesterday, because he had gone out! WTG Mr T, after all those months spent sitting in a chair, feeling down. I'm pleased he is embracing his new life.

now look. as a newcomer to harnesses, do you think they could have 'this way up' and 'front' on them as id rather build a flatpack than put a harness the wrong way round on a wriggling dog lol

:laugh: :laugh: Oh Bless you! That has made me giggle!

Yes I do know what you mean, I could do with an idiots guide to almost everything. :flowers:

No, D rings are top and back of the harness, then there should be another strap that their legs go either side of. You usually have to shove one leg through a hole and then the other hole is made once you have fastened the clip. :)