UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

Alex, did you get too much sun when you were busying in the garden yesterday? That always gives me a headache the size of Mexico.

Don't think so cos it was quite cloudy when I was outside - probably more to do with stress and bad dreams :wacko:

Good luck at the vet to Princess Cherry :wub:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your headache goes soon Alex..well done to Molly and lots of good thoughts for Cherry. :GroupHug:

My son and grandson are...were...coming up from Sussex on Friday until Monday and I was really looking forward to seeing them. He phoned me yesterday and said his wife isn't happy about it as they might have an accident! They could have a bloody accident driving to the local shops :wacko: I think she's feeling the strain of having her disabled and extremely bad tempered mother living with them. I dont want to cause a row between them so I said if she's really bothered, cancel...but I'll be so disappointed if they don't come after all.

I could fall asleep on a washing line now there are Things That Must Be Done

Hope you manage a nap and getting something done. :flowers:

im sorry I missed it. what op does cherry need? good luck xxxxx

Cherry is having a couple of little lumps removed from her leg :flowers:

Don't think so cos it was quite cloudy when I was outside - probably more to do with stress and bad dreams :wacko:

:GroupHug:

I think she's feeling the strain of having her disabled and extremely bad tempered mother living with them.

i hope they do come for a visit, it sounds like they could do with a change of scene :flowers:

Thanks for all the good thoughts for Cherry. I dropped her off, but she was so nervous, bless her :wub:

I've been to Tesco, cooked some mince and veg for the dogs, bought Cherry some cooked chicken and made a chilli. I'm just going to put some washing out and then Me and Jack are going to the lotty. There's plent to do up there, to while away the hours till it's time to phone the vets :unsure:

I also have a raging headache so sympathise, add to it back ache (trapped nerve)and also hayfever (sneezing when you cant move isnt great!).... Managed to get the dogs out somewhere very quiet yesterday... they are thankfully all out cold after a good play in the garden

Someone has been hit by a train here. Feel sorry for the driver when it happens. We've had people chuck themselves infront of them before although not sure if thats the case this time. Does mean station is closed and I now have to walk home from work. Ho Hum!

My friend's brother used to be a trainer driver (this was many years ago) and he had to give it up after someone jumped in front of the train, he couldn't stand it any more and had panic attacks every time he got in the cab :(

I've had my CBT session, bit more helpful this time and I've got some reading and practising stuff to do.

Have watered all the plants again - some were wilting despite being watered last night rolleyes.gif I did pop to Asda earlier to buy some Water Saving Gel which I'll have to dig in around the roots. Listen to me, I'm becoming a garden bore rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Can someone please tell Waff-waff that I did not dig the border out for his benefit. His new trick is to shove his snout right into it and push earth out of the way (onto the grass) to make a nice dip for him to lie in. He's then joined by his partner in crime, Beau rolleyes.gif wub.gif I'm going to have to fence that bit off as well.

Cherry is out of surgery, and everything went ok. She is being kept longer to get the benefit from the fluids, so I will be able to collect her at about 7.30pm. Hoping the dehydration was only temporary and not anything sinister with her kidneys. They weren't too sure earlier. :unsure:

Lots of positive thoughts for Cherry.

Just had An unpleasant train journey home. Had to run for the train, then discovered there was only 2 carriages instead of the usual 4. Had to pretty much do a running jump to get on the train. Was crammed in till we got to Ashton, where a little girl was sick, so we had to wait for the conductor to clean that up. Had to stand all the way home as the train was still crammed full. Am pretty sure the line I get home is one of the busiest, and yet it always seems to be the one with the fewest carriages on :rolleyes:

Also bought mum some string lights from Next to cheer her up a bit, got them home and they are broken :angry: