UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

Scurry free ickle dwarf hamster :GroupHug: sorry he didn't make it.

suzeanna, glad things are looking up for you and OH.

Jules I will buy your OH's legs if as you say he hasn't used them much. Mine are in need of a comfortable retirement so he can have them in part exchange.

Fings have been a bit mental here, what else is new. I got a nice thank you card from the lodgers who moved to neighbour's orchard on Monday. I think they got their mum to write it for them :laugh: Now that we are having regular rain here, the grass has already started to grow back so I expect they will be back again in a couple of months.

Wispa's best mate Finn the labradoodle has poorly ears from grass seeds and had to have them sorted out under GA yesterday. So he can't play in long grass or do any games where he rolls on the ground or gets his ears touched. Wispa misses him lots :mecry:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

I had odd dreams last night - I could hear squeaking coming from underneath the floorboards which sounded like a nest of baby mice. Then out of the hole in the boards I saw a white chameleon come out. When she left her babies, who weren't white, followed her out. I put them in a chocolate box to keep them save and when the mummy chameleon came back she turned into Wendy Richards and we had a good old chat wacko.gif

Alex, thats terrible service and no wonder you're having odd dreams!

Jules... :ohmy: at injections

Well they say things go in threes...end of last week my hoover packed up, a few days later the microwave went bang and last night the oven caught fire :ohmy: :mecry: Phoned my house insurance company and they said i need an electrician out to look at oven but if its 'mechanical or electical fault' its not covered. As the fire was in the wires that go into the back of oven i see no point in paying for an electrician as its obvious it wont be covered. Managed to get a decent secondhand microwave so it looks like chippy and microwave meals for the timebeing :rolleyes: Methinks i'm going to carefully read my policy and compare it to other companies :dry:

Just passing through to say hello to everyone. So Hello

Hello :wavey:

quote name='suzeanna'

the echo was fine, my heart was normal

and since the two I've had have been 14 months apart, I don't think I need worry.

great news :liebe94:

Well done Bobsmum and Mags :flowers:

Hope you get your money back soon Alex. I always feel worn out when I have dreams like that one you had. :flowers:

Jules. Vets certainly are expensive these days

:GroupHug: for Scoobs wee legs

Hope the dryer is fixed soon.

:GroupHug: for Finn

Good luck with the floor Jazz :liebe94:

:ohno02: CRB!

I'm off to the Isle of Wight this afternoon. Couldn't print my tickets off this morning, so had a mad dash to my old workplace before 8am this morning. One of the site team chaps printed them for me. Checked on the lotty, everything ok. (apart from mega weeds!). Watered the plants outside in the tubs and mini greenhouses at home.

In between, I am packing and making up sandwiches to eat on our way.

Also did something for work and emailed that. I think I have earned a rest, but there still seems so much to do. :rolleyes:

I'm transferring my pics off my cards a, so thought I would pop in here while I wait. :whistle:

Marge - have fun on the IoW :flowers:

I have got a job done this morning which was a bit shitty, so have been putting it off. Part of the job involved an email to approx 300 people. Unfortunately I forgot to turn the email tracking off so I have ended up with a zillion read receipts in my inbox :rolleyes:

Crikey Collies r best :ohmy: :ohmy:

have fun on the isle of white Houndzrus..... we had family that lived there so it meant i have only been once incase i ran into them :laugh:

Merledogs.... i must say you do have some spectacularly odd dreams :laugh:

new car is here!!!!!!! should have been yesterday but was a total b*lls up :rolleyes: been out in it this morning.... it is super quick :biggrin:

think i would go nuts being stuck in a room for 5 hours :ohmy:

here is the car

andysbmwz41-1.jpg

it is really pretty and i love the hood.... you push a button it goes down, push a button it goes up, there is a button to firm the suspension up :biggrin:

Evening

I have a feeling Griff has been pushing a lot of buttons this afternoon. :laugh: Nice wheels :flowers:

Hope you get a better kip tonight Alex and get the amazon problem sorting to your satisfaction.

Marge have a fantastic holiday :flowers:

CRB very worrying. Glad you're all ok. :GroupHug:

I had a sleepless night over something at work but it's fine now.

Nice car Griff :flowers: Most importantly, is it fitted with working indicators? From my experience round here, they seem to be an optional extra on BMWs!!

Hope your chest is feeling better soon Jazz :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Forgot what else I was going to say, so take a :laugh: :flowers: :GroupHug: as appropriate :)

Just brought some of my horse rugs home to see if any will fit in the washing machine. My kitchen now stinks of wet horse :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: jazz hope your chest feels better soon

Jacobean i have been pushing buttons.... did freak out when i couldn't work out how to get the windows back up :laugh: :laugh:

Gooster yep the indicators work..... we have the same here n*b head drivers and people constantly cutting others up :angry:

good evening :flowers:

We appear to be staying in Fawlty towers! there was no answer when we arrived at the B&B,and there is a for sale board on the wall. There was a note to say to go two doors down, knock on a french window and "Dave " would sort us out.

We did as it said, only "Dave" was a housebound old chap who said we weren't due till tomorrow and the owners had gone away! He called yet another neighbour, who did know about us and came over. In the meantime we had a nice chat with Dave.

Neighbour let us in, berating us for being early and asking what time we wanted breakfast, only not too early cos she's not getting up. :unsure:

She gave us keys and left. we are on our own, except for one other room, from where we can hear talking. :rolleyes:

There is a Costcutter shop over the road which, although open, has boarding over the door and a window. Apparently caused by ram raiders who possibly wanted to rob the place. :ohmy: ( I have yet to find out if this is true)

'The saving grace of the whole episode has been the local pub, which is very dog friendly. We have had a lovely meal there, chatting to the locals, one with a dog called Barney who spent the whole time whacking Jack on the head with his paw. :wub: :laugh: We now know of lots of walks locally and the dogs were given doggy biscuits by the pub owners. We have had a laugh about the strange situation and are looking forward to breakfast, (Sort of) :laugh: :laugh: