UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Griff, are you going to challenge that report :unsure: It sounds ridiculous. I'm sorry your health is not good :GroupHug:

Alex, I read that as you having bought more pants :laugh:

I've just been to Lloyds Pharmacy but all their flea/worm treatment stuff was at the usual price. There was a humungous queue of people hacking and coughing and spreading their germs so I will go back another day and ask if they have any 50p ones hidden.

is that my doppleganger?? if so your bassett is far better looking than me :flowers:

Merledogs i am sure there must be an online help group for people who keep buying plants :laugh: :laugh:

at the moment i am doing o.k, i can get round with crutches and by using braces for my legs but obviously things will progress, i already can't walk too far but i was rather taken aback by the report, well it will give my doctor a giggle at least :laugh:

i need to buy a new landline handset..... to see if it is that causing my internet to drop out :rolleyes:

Edited by griff

Alex, I read that as you having bought more pants :laugh:

Nah, I'll stick my old bridget jones passionkillers laugh.gif

Merledogs i am sure there must be an online help group for people who keep buying plants :laugh: :laugh:

Plants anonymous, or should that be pants anonymous laugh.gif

One of the plants I've bought is a Buddleia which is apparently very fragrant. Am going to plant it in the border next to the garage so look forward to lots of butterflies next year.

Sorry to hear that Griff. Incapacity benefit per chance? I was kicked off that early as I was fit to work before my GP and I thought so too. Not funny when you have no income. I didn't have the fight in me to take it further. I hope you have and do. :GroupHug:

Hope your money is in tomorrow.

Part for the dryer turned up today. Sadly we weren't in so I'm collecting it from the sorting office tomorrow.

Jules i don't know what on earth to do, the stress of it gave me a TIA before and i don't want to repeat that, however i know i won't be fit for work and even if they say i am i will just pay my stamp and stay at home :biggrin:

Jacobean it was the migration from IB to ESA.... i have written to david cameron and my family told me to tell him if anything happens to me they hold him fully responsible :laugh: like he'd give a stuff, to him i am just a workshy scrounger :rolleyes:

Merledogs Buddleia are gorgeous, one of the people down the road has one and it is lovely walking past it

Weeeeelllllllllll Jazz was it good??

:GroupHug: Griff, I hope you get the wasp situation sorted out.

Did you "fail" your medical? I think about 90% of people fail, as the criteria is just too narrow. If you have to appeal, you can nominate the Cov Law centre to represent you. They will go through all the descriptors. The appeals are taking about a year to come through and you still get your benefit in the meantime. :flowers:

I'm hoping that we can get down there August bank holiday if the kennels have room.

Fingers crossed there will be room for them. :flowers:

2007_02060031.jpg

Dopplegangerunsure.gif

:wub: :wub:

Plants anonymous, or should that be pants anonymous

:laugh:

Part for the dryer turned up today. Sadly we weren't in so I'm collecting it from the sorting office tomorrow.

Hope it's sorted soon :flowers:

Was Harry potter good Jazz? :unsure:

Well Cherry is back on form tonight, silly and lively. When I get the cooked chicken pieces out , she runs up and sits in front of me before I have even closed the fridge door! :wub:

Jules i don't know what on earth to do, the stress of it gave me a TIA before and i don't want to repeat that, however i know i won't be fit for work and even if they say i am i will just pay my stamp and stay at home :biggrin:

Jacobean it was the migration from IB to ESA.... i have written to david cameron and my family told me to tell him if anything happens to me they hold him fully responsible :laugh: like he'd give a stuff, to him i am just a workshy scrounger :rolleyes:

You posted at the same time as me :flowers: if you need any help, pm me, I have had a few people migrating recently, it's a total shambles. :mad:

well according to online sources wasps only use their nest once and they die in october time....

But the queen will return to the same nest in the spring so get rid of the nest when they have gone.

When we were clearing my mum's house after she died we found a wasps nest that covered half her attic. We got a pest control guy in who checked it but it was empty, but there was another under the eaves that was very much alive.

ive been to see harry potteerrrrrrrrrrr

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me too :biggrin: I enjoyed it very much

Well Cherry is back on form tonight, silly and lively. When I get the cooked chicken pieces out , she runs up and sits in front of me before I have even closed the fridge door! :wub:

Aww bless glad shes bouncing back

:GroupHug: Griff

My eye is really sore. It feels like a sty but on the outside edge of my eye. Have been llooking in the mirror but cant see anything but its very uncomfortable. :mellow:

i didn't fail the medical so very fortunate in that respect, i have been put in the work related category... i have no clue what the hell that means :unsure: the concerning bit is that the "dr" (used in the loosest sense of the word) deems i will be fit within 6 months for work and that my disability will improve given time and treatment.... it won't and it hasn't :rolleyes: i had to accept at 19 that my life wouldn't be how i expected it to be, that was 12 years ago so if i was going to get better i guess it would have happened by now!

Houndzrus thankyou :flowers: that is very kind of you, i truly feel for all the genuinely ill people being put through this debarcle :angry: very glad to hear cherry is feeling perky tonight :biggrin:

ooooooo thanks blackmagic i will let my neighbours know and see if they can remove the nest.... it is in a 3 storey house underneath a fascia board and in between the outer and inner wall so a very tricky place

Lil angel could you pop a cold tea bag on your eye just in case it is a sty starting?

Merledogs did you sleep any better??

I took out my lens and was giving my eye a good rub (i know not the best thing to do) and out fell another half a lens . I have no idea how long thats been in there as Ive assumed Ive been popping out full lenses each evening. Think it prob explains why my eye was sore this morning!

the film was great!

the dogs have pigs ears, they reek!

oh dear, got to get out of this depression. I had talked myself into going up the town for a wander as I need a few bits. I was all ready, then talked myself out of it!

Ive bought online

I can go to tescos etc, as they are on their own, but to find a parking space up the town stops me going

oh griff, hope your ok xxxx

the SS have left me alone, not like them lol

if they told me I had to go to work, id tell them to find the job, as there isnt much I can do