UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening

Where I work has no windows. Well it would do if we put the shutters up. So half the time I have no idea what the weather is doing and it feels chilly, unless we put the heaters on.

Hope you manage to break the cycle soon Alex & Jules. Nowt worse than sleep deprivation. :GroupHug:

Suzeanna sorry you won't get to see your family. :GroupHug: Don't suppose there is any chance of you going down there?

Hope Cherry is doing well today :wub:

Hope Jake is doing ok :wub:

Thankfully Scoobs is in a good mood tonight as a Lab has just come running right into his face barking at him. He just stood watching his treat waiting for me to give it to him. Another night could have been a different story. Owner had the dog onlead and I had manoeuvred well out of their way. Idiot.

Hope you get some sleep soon Alex and JulesB and Pheobejo :GroupHug:

sorry you're having to sit indoors Griff :flowers:

Well done Scoobs :wub:

Cherry, earlier on today. She was a lot more comfy without the buster collar and had a lovely afternoon in the sunshine. :wub:

fdf76150.jpg

awwwww bless Cherry looks so cute! diez is just growing her hair back on her back. have you thought of one of those inflatable doughnut collars? i think they are comfy collars.

Well done scoobs :biggrin: i wish my laney would focus on a treat or ball...might save me having my arm ripped out of the socket :rolleyes:

the wasp situation is getting worse :mecry: my neighbour is under the impression the council will treat within 5 working days.... they will make contact within 5 working days but it could be 2 weeks before they treat the nest :ohmy:

Griff, is it too expensive to get a private company in to do it..Rentokil or someone?

Cherry looks fed up, poor girl! :GroupHug:

Jacobean, I'm afraid we cant go down there...my son was taking Friday and Monday off to make it a long weekend, my OH can't get any time, and the kennels which take our dogs for short stays are fully booked. I'm hoping that we can get down there August bank holiday if the kennels have room.

Good morning, people of Fugee land.

Cherry :bigheart3:

Thankfully Scoobs is in a good mood tonight as a Lab has just come running right into his face barking at him. He just stood watching his treat waiting for me to give it to him. Another night could have been a different story. Owner had the dog onlead and I had manoeuvred well out of their way. Idiot.

Good lad Scoobs, you must be very proud of how far he's come Michelle :flowers:

Apparently Lloyds are selling worming treatment and possibly flea treatment as well for 50p.If anyone has one near by please pop in and ask - they are being kept behind counter - as I'm sure Dogstar could use these.I don't have one near me and have seen this on FB so not sure how true it is but wirth a try if anyone is passing by :laugh:

suzeanna it is not property so i can't really do anything, the lady had rung a few companys before the council but they were quoting at least £80 compared to £34 with the council..... i am just glad she called somebody as her dads attitude was do we need to do anything they aren't bothering me :ohmy: never mind the fact i can't go in my garden!

i will try and call lloyds today and if they do have the cheap stuff will get my dad to fetch some.

RMF my money hasn't gone into the bank :angry:

Good boy Scoobs :wub:

Cherry, earlier on today. She was a lot more comfy without the buster collar and had a lovely afternoon in the sunshine. :wub:

fdf76150.jpg

Bootiful :wub:

griff - I think I've got a wasps nest in my loft, but I'm not brave enough to stick my head up there and they aren't being a nuisance so I'm steering clear. I hope bloke sorts your problem soon.

griff - I think I've got a wasps nest in my loft, but I'm not brave enough to stick my head up there and they aren't being a nuisance so I'm steering clear. I hope bloke sorts your problem soon.

well according to online sources wasps only use their nest once and they die in october time.... to be honest if they aren't bothering you wait until october then get brave and look :laugh: if diez wasn't in so much danger i probably wouldn't be too bothered by them... that said i did get our loft checked just to make sure we didn't have a nest too :laugh:

i don't know if to laugh or cry.... i have a lot of health issues as a few of you know, i have been like this for 12 years getting worse day by day..... imagine my surprise upon reading a medical report which states i could return to work within 6 months as my level of disability will improve with time and appropriate treatment :unsure: there is no cure for me and i will end up in a wheelchair it is just a matter of time..... perhaps this "dr" knows more than all of my consultants :rolleyes:

there is no cure for me and i will end up in a wheelchair it is just a matter of time..... perhaps this "dr" knows more than all of my consultants :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry to hear that :GroupHug:

2007_02060031.jpg

Dopplegangerunsure.gif

Bootiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

RMF1 : It's pay day.

RMF2 : This may mean that I have bought more plants :rolleyes: