UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex, that hand looks really painful, how long did the doc say it should take to go down?

It's already going down thankfully :flowers:

I didn't manage to pick up the prescription on the way into work as the pharmacy doesn't open until 9 (though it would be earlier), but the Penicillin seems to have done the trick as it's improved further since this morning.

Just watching This Morning and they have a man on that has been nick named 'The Bionic Vet' because of his pioneering veterinary treatments. He just said that all sentient beings should have the same rights, which I quite liked. biggrin.gif

Will have to watch the program on BBC1 tonight.

You can watch last weeks programme on BBC iplayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t0rkh/episodes/player

Just watching This Morning and they have a man on that has been nick named 'The Bionic Vet' because of his pioneering veterinary treatments. He just said that all sentient beings should have the same rights, which I quite liked. biggrin.gif

He is very good, I saw it last week and was mightily impressed

My Princess Tessie can no longer cope with her walks :( , just getting out in the back garden and

hopping over the railway sleeper for a tinkle has her coughing and wheezing :mecry:

I can't bear the thought of losing my precious little girl :mecry:

My Princess Tessie can no longer cope with her walks :( , just getting out in the back garden and

hopping over the railway sleeper for a tinkle has her coughing and wheezing :mecry:

So sorry Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif It must be very difficult for you to see her like this.

I hope she shows improvements soon. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: sorry to hear Tessie is struggling :GroupHug:

i have just recieved and email back of the gent i emailed about laney and a possible brace for his poorly leg (i need to discuss it with the vet)£750 :ohmy: oh well i guess i am going to be very very poor for the forseeable future!

EEEEK !

" splutter" you mean you haven't been watching it already !?....tis essential viewing

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Trying to think of things to feed Ben, he is eating a bit, he just doesn't want meat, he's had ginger cake and scrambled eggs rolleyes.gif

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Today is one of the happiest days of my life :biggrin: My horrid, nasty, spiteful, bullying and evil neighbour has finally moved house :pinkie: The removal men arrived early this morning and now as I type a new family are moving in :biggrin: Daisy has baked them some biscuits and we've got a box of eggs to give to them :biggrin:

Do you think maybe this warm muggy weather is making her more wheezy? would it help to have fans over her bed or something? I hope she picks up :GroupHug:

Nige :GroupHug:

Griff - this isn't for you, it's for your purse :GroupHug:

Trying to think of things to feed Ben, he is eating a bit, he just doesn't want meat, he's had ginger cake and scrambled eggs rolleyes.gif

Mine love smoked salmon (you can buy the leftover bits in most supermarkets) :flowers:

My horrid, nasty, spiteful, bullying and evil neighbour has finally moved house :pinkie: The removal men arrived early this morning and now as I type a new family are moving in :biggrin:

Wooooohoooo :partytime: Do you think it's cos you got the Police on him? :laugh: Now if only they would take Alan with them :devil:

RMF : Today has been another horrendous day at work :wacko: but hopefully the main problem is sorted.

I hope tessie picks up xxxxx

the middle of freddies back has dropped more

Ive sorted out the vets. taken back the advocate and thats paid for shadow. wheres the cheapest advocate online please?

lissies got a sore round her 'bits' so thats got e 45 cream on it,but shes got a brown discharge, so ive upped the propalin incase its that. off to the vets if that doesnt work. she does virtually sit when she wees so could be urine burn

I hope tessie picks up xxxxx

the middle of freddies back has dropped more

Ive sorted out the vets. taken back the advocate and thats paid for shadow. wheres the cheapest advocate online please?

lissies got a sore round her 'bits' so thats got e 45 cream on it,but shes got a brown discharge, so ive upped the propalin incase its that. off to the vets if that doesnt work. she does virtually sit when she wees so could be urine burn

Jazz

you need a prescription from your vet to buy Advocate on line.