1 jar wheat germ

1 lg box of oatmeal (uncooked)

1 1/4 Cup vegetable oil

10 eggs

10 sm pkgs unflavoured gelatin

1 1/4 Cup unflavoured molasses

A pinch of salt

1 lg box Total cereal (ie cornflakes)

(You may also add a pinch of garlic powder to add flavour)

Mix all ingredients together well, much like a meatloaf. Put into separate freezer bags and freeze, thawing out as needed. It puts weight on in a very short time, not to mention the gloss in their coat. You can use it every day and it does not produce diarrhoea. It can be fed alone or with kibble. :) :)

He's not a peanut butter fan unfortunately, but I'll be at the supermarket later on today so I'll see what I can pick up for the Satin Balls, I'd forgotten about them, thank you flowers.gif, I'll see if I can find a smaller quantity recipe though, knowing my luck he'd turn his nose up rolleyes.gif

Still haven't found big sis on the news, not sure if I will find it, for some reason iplayer doesn't believe in showing old news dry.gif

Finally managed to get the bulletin out to the business about the new Workwear supplier. Hopefully the zillions of emails will now stop :wacko: although I guarantee some nob will not bother reading the bulletin and will email me instead.

I spoke to soon. There was a c*** up on the order forms posted on the intranet (partly my fault, partly someone else's) so now we have a situation potentially where we have potentially placed orders for the wrong items which will need to be redone and we have to inform the business of the c*** up. I am so not having a good week this week

:mecry:

Afternoon.

Alex how frustrating. Hope you manage to get it sorted quickly with not much work involved. :GroupHug:

Jazz hope you're ok.

Hope Ben loves the satin balls.

My computer has gone caput so I can't access most things I normally do at lunch time. Will have to play catch up tonight.

Edited by Jacobean

Priceless :rolleyes:

Someone I know who was going to get a puppy, then decided against it as they often go away for weekends, sometimes abroad, have gone and got a rescue dog from a place which doesn't homecheck (essentially it acts as a pound). They are novice dog owners, so against the advice of the person they spoke to at kennels who tried to talk them out of it, they have taken on a dog aggressive 3 year old GSD bitch. Marvellous.

I have given loads of advice about training, books to buy, etc but I have told her I am not an expert and she needs to take the dog to training classes (which may be difficult as it's dog aggressive and pulls/lunges like a train). She was advised by the so called 'rescue centre' to use a choke chain so that it hurts the dog when it pulls :rolleyes: She has asked me to go over weekend after next to show them some training tips. I have told her that she needs to get a harness before I go over, as a prerequisite.

I am going to be lending her lots of behaviour books to read, cos so far they have only had advice from a Police dog handler and from the numpty at the 'rescue centre'.

She has been told that the dog is 3 years old but she says it can't be because it still wants to play and acts like a puppy - I had to point out that my 8 year old (Taffy) still behaves like a puppy so she's a long way to go yet.

My foot hurts :mecry: If you don't look in manky body parts you will have missed my broken toe. My painkillers are a bit carp and all I wanted this afternoon to make me feel betterer is tea and chocolate and biscuits. Mr Hazell forgot to buy any chocolate or biscuits when he was shopping earlier :mecry: My chief tea makers are Daisy & Molly. This morning Daisy went to her grandparents for a few days and Molly is away with her friend until Saturday. Emily has been taught how to make tea and she has just made one of the bestest cups of tea ever :wub:

Priceless :rolleyes:

Someone I know who was going to get a puppy, then decided against it as they often go away for weekends, sometimes abroad, have gone and got a rescue dog from a place which doesn't homecheck (essentially it acts as a pound). They are novice dog owners, so against the advice of the person they spoke to at kennels who tried to talk them out of it, they have taken on a dog aggressive 3 year old GSD bitch. Marvellous.

I have given loads of advice about training, books to buy, etc but I have told her I am not an expert and she needs to take the dog to training classes (which may be difficult as it's dog aggressive and pulls/lunges like a train). She was advised by the so called 'rescue centre' to use a choke chain so that it hurts the dog when it pulls :rolleyes: She has asked me to go over weekend after next to show them some training tips. I have told her that she needs to get a harness before I go over, as a prerequisite.

I am going to be lending her lots of behaviour books to read, cos so far they have only had advice from a Police dog handler and from the numpty at the 'rescue centre'.

She has been told that the dog is 3 years old but she says it can't be because it still wants to play and acts like a puppy - I had to point out that my 8 year old (Taffy) still behaves like a puppy so she's a long way to go yet.

Oh ffs ! hell, if they were so keen to have a dog aggressive dog I would have sent them Daisy rolleyes.giflaugh.gif hope they can sort her out.

I have most of the ingredients for Satin Balls, I didn't bother with the cereal as I have some dog vitamins, and I think the only reason for the cereal was a s a source of vitamins,

Just got an email from Martins Money Tips about FREE fridge freezers:

We've blagged 900 super-efficient A++ totally free fridge freezers worth about £400 from nPower for MoneySavers (you needn't be an nPower customer or switch to it though).

We included this offer in the weekly email in early July but npower struggled to cope with demand. It's now reinforced its website and is back up and running for new applications until Monday 9 August (no need to re-apply if you've already done it).

You can choose from one of three fridges, though it's not guaranteed you'll get the one you've picked. (All come with a one year manufacturer's guarantee).

• Indesit Combi-Static Non Frost Free Fridge-Freezer (model no PBAA27D).
  • Indesit Upright Freezer (model no RZA61D).

Indesit Under-counter Fridge (model no RLA36D).

These fridges have extra 'smart' technology fitted to them which sends data to the national grid but even without this technology they're the most energy efficient fridges you can get. A++ is the highest rating possible; the ratings are based on the amount of electricity used over time as well as the capacity, style and features of each refrigerator so as well as getting a free fridge you'll be saving on the cost of energy to run it.

Full details here: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/free-energy-efficient-fridges

Talyn is suddenly becoming rather costly. Not only am I taking him to hydro to help muscle tone and coordination I am now going to be taking him to massage appointments as he goes intermittently lame (most probably because of the poor way in which he is put together). First massage appointment is next Wednesday.

No doubt Breck will benefit from the massage too, he gets to go to hydro with Talyn as it's good for fitness for agility after all......

I'm also wondering whether McTimoney chiropractor might be a good idea for Talyn

honestly I'm a bloody mug.

ive put my name down for a fridge freezer. at the moment I have a fridge with a small freezer on top and a 5 foot freezer in the study, then a chest freezer for the dogs in the shed. need to downsize.

was I good! went to get my new phone unblocked, went in the pound shop,got nesty ping pong balls. then went in M&S when they had reduced the food, so got 10 items for £14, that was steak, meals, ooo good stuff. then into asda, got 2 nightys for £1 each, they have ribena down to £1 and 8 cans of pepsi max for £2, so got 'a few' then into the charity shop, got a cushion, grumpy but gorgeous,in pink, for nesty of course, sums her up lol

hope Ben enjoys his satin balls :biggrin:

we have been to the vets again with laney..he is lame again on his operated leg..has been lame for 10 days, all the ligaments are tight which is good, he has a sore bit on his toe and we have to go back in a week if he is still lame and then they will have another look :rolleyes: had a word about the brace but we are going to wait and see as £755 is a lot of cash to risk on the off chance :unsure: he has some antibiotics for his sore todger and cream for his toe and some more pain killers to go along with his metacam....i can wave good bye to getting my tattoos covered over any time in the near future..just spent the cash on the dog again :laugh:

might have a looksie at the fridges snow.. thanks :flowers:

Jazz you have been busy.... i might ask my dad to go to asda for some pepsi for me :biggrin: