UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Spins and Jazz abd Celeste and Michelle and anybody who needs one :GroupHug:

RMF : First day back at work has been horrendous so far. After I'd sorted through 220 emails :wacko: I had to sort out the new uniform supplier (which two people were supposed to be actioning in my absence but didn't), not helped by the fact that my swollen bit off my hand is now a swollen wrist and a few inches up my arm and spreading further.

I tried to get a doctor's appointment, but they could only do one at 2.15 which I couldn't get out of work for. They said someone would ring me at 3 about an appointment, but they haven't. Andy they wonder why I go to A&E instead of the doctors :rolleyes:

I shall take photos for the manky body parts thread later.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Spins and Alex

:GroupHug: Jazz. Too much fruit and things like fruitcake set my IBS off badly. I also sometimes find that 'safe' foods flare it up so they go on the avoid list, it seems to kick up for the sake of it sometimes :( Onions are the latest thing, i'm in agony if i eat them especially raw in a salad or something :(

Edited by collies r best

Alex, hope you can get it sorted :GroupHug:

Agree he does sound like a timewaster, Sam, (if you can :laugh: )be polite but firm with that guy, tell him that to contstantly contact him it is a) costing you time (which you don't have), and b) money (which you don't have), so if they want you that badly, then can they please make contact themselves.

I only had coffee and it started today :(

Coffee always sets off my Crohn's too, funnily enough I'm fine with spicy food and dairy, which are two common irritants.

Hope your hands ok Alex Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I have visions of you with a giant Foo Fighters Everlong video hand ohmy.gif

Griff's got in touch, she's been feeling a tad carp and has blood in her ears, bleuch

Anybody used Cartrophen injections for arthritis in their dog ?

It must be a nightmare having IBS. Im very grateful I dont have it.

Ive been on the Cheesy Wotsits and Haagan Daaz diet for a few weeks to sort my head out.

Today its cocktail sausages and Praline and cream ice cream. I would be miserable if I couldnt indulge me sometimes.

I brought all the waifs and strays in from the field yesterday. "The staff" put them round in the barn pen but didnt shut the cattle crush so Ive spent most of today recapturing them.

Thanks for the :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

This is the third coil I've had. Never had problems before and as it's part of my HRT I really, really want to hang on to it. The GP wanted to remove it but I refused so he's given me antibiotics and said come back "in a couple of days". I said, "OK, see you on Friday." He was VERY firm and said it has to be Wednesday or Thursday and I have to have a chaperone nurse in as well - so we all know what that means!! :unsure:

So fingers crossed that the antibiotics kick in soon.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for people with hurty hands, hurty tummies and hurty ears and anything else that's hurting, not working or gone wrong.

:GroupHug: for Spins and Jazz and AlexMerle for poorly bits

I have had a good day so far. Been on a lovely walk with the boys, went out for lunch, done some painting in the kitchen (so feeling virtuous). Am currently avoiding the reprochful look of a starving spaniel and continuing to empty the old kitchen in preparation for gutting :biggrin:

Oh and trying desperately to remember to do physio as I go along. I find it impossible to remember to do it all 8 times a day :wacko:

It must be a nightmare having IBS. Im very grateful I dont have it.

Ive been on the Cheesy Wotsits and Haagan Daaz diet for a few weeks to sort my head out.

Today its cocktail sausages and Praline and cream ice cream. I would be miserable if I couldnt indulge me sometimes.

I brought all the waifs and strays in from the field yesterday. "The staff" put them round in the barn pen but didnt shut the cattle crush so Ive spent most of today recapturing them.

And the "staff" wasn't me...... more training required methinks. Am off to find banana wine in a minute and the last bit of roulade. If Jangles has touched it I will kill him.