UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it's July already :ohmy: A very very busy few weeks ahead with various school sports days (yawn), plays, picnics, trips, discos etc etc. My baby is spending the morning at her new big school in two weeks, I'll buy her school uniform while we're there and no doubt cry lots. I cannot wait though to have my girls at home for six weeks though :biggrin: Even better still, Alan is away for the whole time too :partytime:

thank the lord i have my internet back :laugh: :laugh: it got broke last night...1 20minute call to virgin and it is sorted..apparently i was having trouble being verified..i am getting a lot of that lately :unsure: i wanted to take out id protection...tried to do it online and then i got told to call they were having trouble verifying me, apparently i need to send a utility bill..i don't have one or bank statement and a copy of my passport i get a bit worried about doing that..after all i am trying to stop my identity being stolen/ used fraudulantly :unsure: does anyone on here use a company called Equifax to protect their identity from fraud?

Morning all. Congratulations on your Alan-free summer, Phoebejo :laugh:

I am going to Herts tomorrow :ohmy: with 3 canine passengers, handing them over to rescue and then staying overnight with my auntie in Barnet. Haven't been to the south east since 2006. I might be a bit nervous :unsure:

oh no oh no oh no..... i am such a div :rolleyes: i ordered some fencing for the garden...its going to be delivered tomorrow...my dad is at work..my mum will be with me meeting our vet nurses little boy...b*gger i really want to go and see the baby but i really need my fence :unsure: i wonder if i leave my back gate open and a note on the door would they leave it in the back garden :unsure: i completely forgot my plans lets hope it arrives before we head off :rolleyes:

Colleague brought her nooo baby into the office yesterday. He's called Xavier (she's french, so not just being poncy). I don't do babies but he was soooo sweet and bootiful and didn't look at all like Winston Churchill that I just stood and stared at his ickle sleeping face for absolutely ages :wub: :wub: :wub:

Morning all. Congratulations on your Alan-free summer, Phoebejo :laugh:

I am going to Herts tomorrow :ohmy: with 3 canine passengers, handing them over to rescue and then staying overnight with my auntie in Barnet. Haven't been to the south east since 2006. I might be a bit nervous :unsure:

Hi :wave4:

I live in Herts - we're quite nice here! Hope you have a good time here!