UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

laugh.gif

It went down very well cooked, for now rolleyes.gif, now have to see where I can get cheap mince from, Tesco do it for £2.50 for 500g, wonder if Asda would be any cheaper.

I used to use the bags of frozen 'value' mince from Asda or Sainsburys - as Jazz said it's cheaper. Sainsbury's do a frozen turkey mince as well which makes a nice change from the beef/pork stuff.

Try adding a bit of garlic powder, dogs seem to love the stuff in whatever I put it in.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me? I had no idea you owned Hampshire. Shame they need a northerner to sort their cat problems.

I used to be able to ride across 3 huge farms in Hampshire and be related to all owners but its just one now and of course Stephens.

Not sure about the Northern staff thing being traditional, possibly just a one off thing but Im sure they liked you enough to invite you back :biggrin:

By the way your dogs are howling !

Edited by Trallwm farm

Need to think of ways to promote my grooming. Im behind compared ot last year. Think the election has had a big impact as I couldnt do it for a month :( We may have 3 next year so starting to panic.

I had someone wanting to put their dog on the Oldies waiting list the other day cos they couldn't afford his costs, on interrogation, these included a monthly visit to the groomer that cost £45, I was meaning to ask you if this was normal?? Big shaggy dog. unsure.gif Seemed pricy to me but then mine are practically bald by comparison.

Dunno about how to market grooming... Maybe like this:

Does your dog like fox poo? Does your dog whiff a bit? Can't get the pong out? then call ...... AMY!

Hmmph maybe not. laugh.gif

£45 a month - hells bells. My two big Spins cost £70 for a groom, that's the two of them with delivery and collection, a bath, clip, ears, toenails, etc and it's done by a lovely lady who loves them and they love her. (Apparently the "love " part is free!) :laugh: :laugh: I have them done about 3 monthly

Good morning, I see we are in a new place :biggrin:

I have just had a lovely couple of days visiting my sister and family in Basingstoke, have I missed anything? I waved to all the Midlands and South East Fugees as I drove down and back :flowers:

If anyone wants a fab day out visit the Hawk Conservancy Trust near Andover Linky We took a picnic and spent all day there looking at the birds and watching some brilliant flying demonstrations (almost got kicked in the head by a low flying vulture :laugh:) They do some fantastic breeding and rehabilitation work too.

We is back..so wheres all the gossip :rolleyes: :laugh: c'mon, the highlight of my day is finding out what you lot have been doing :laugh:

No gossip really... well.... maybe ....but, no, I'm not telling!! :laugh: :laugh:

What have I been up to? Spent a lot of yesterday thinking that the Grandbaby was on it's way. Jen was really restless and uncomfortable with backache and stomach pains. She had the tens machine on and it was all looking good ....and then, after about 4/5 hours it all stopped and it was just as if nothing had happened. This baby is a stubborn little whatsit and is certainly taking its time.

OMG OMG OMG - I'm bouncing up and down squealing with excitement like a big kid - very sad of me I know but I don't care!!! JOE FLANIGAN IS FINALLY ON TWITTER!!! Sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

If he ever replies to me I'm gonna be unbearabley giddy and silly y'know LOL