UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been shopping and stocked up on dont have to share with hubby stuff :rolleyes:

just sitting down to garlic chicken, salad, and pasta, two bottles of wine and six smirnoff ice chilling in fridge and a raft of naughty stuff like chocolate fudge cake and jersey double cream, ice cream and the like.

and i have full control of the tv remote for a week bliss :biggrin:

Elricc :GroupHug:

I am very pleased Owl is no longer occupying laybys. Also that baby Spin decided sausages was better than being on the run. Partly selfishly as having realised that Milo was roaming Clumber Park which is within -ish distance for me I was feeling I ought to add in my help, but have an unhappy back/shoulder which has been harrassing me for a few weeks (feel a wimp about it 'cause everyone else on here is far poorlier than me) so wasn't fancying doing the drive over there.

Today has been about getting jobs done in small amounts (as per my very nice physio-man's instructions) and waving my arms around lots (also as per my very nice physio-man's instructions) - although he did suggest that I did it when no-one was looking, in case they thought I was :wacko: - so I gave him a Mrs B look and said that I really didn't care. We did reach an agreement that I wouldn't do the arm waving stuff in Tesco's though. :laugh:

I have had an 'idea' about altering a spreadsheet - which is why I'm on here ...... so why am I not getting on with it ............ ?

you enjoy it :biggrin:

pizza is on its way for lewis' tea, and some for me :biggrin:

so, before I come in here I look in the chat room, and nobody there ....

Think you must have just missed me Alicia - I went to have a look too - it was deserted!!

Must catch up soon - can't go too far at the moment in case this baby ever turns up. I reckon it's just wind!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:mecry: I was but you didn't talk to me :laugh:

Me or Alicia (Jazz)?? If it was me - so sorry - I'm not totally sure how it works. :unsure:

Message for Pingu -is it Rammstein wot you like? Cos they're on at Sonisphere just up the road from me - it ain't half loud!!!!!

my head is hurting , I am trying to sort out Dogstars surgical consumable list and I had forgotten that I am Shiite at remembering the suture sizing and needle type combinations and have spent 30 minutes making sure I am ordering the correct ones out of what appears to a choice of 4 million different types

I have however discovered an entire website that just sells sutures !

www.esutures.com/

shame its not on easyfundraising !

my head is hurting , I am trying to sort out Dogstars surgical consumable list and I had forgotten that I am Shiite at remembering the suture sizing and needle type combinations and have spent 30 minutes making sure I am ordering the correct ones out of what appears to a choice of 4 million different types

I have however discovered an entire website that just sells sutures !

www.esutures.com/

shame its not on easyfundraising !

Sam, I have the advantage of not having a Squirrel sized suture headache at the moment, so look what I've found on PeasyFundraising -

"The retailer I want to purchase from is not listed

Please contact us with the name of the retailer you would like to see listed and we'll try and sign them up to the programme!"

The linky's on this page -

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/faq/#m15

Would you like lots and lots of Fugees to suggest them? :unsure:

Would you like lots and lots of Fugees to suggest them? :unsure:

can't hurt biggrin.gif

Just had a look at the site :unsure: :wacko: How do you pay for all this stuff? (As in how is it funded not do you use a credit card?)

well we have lovely supporters who help with donations towards the monthly bills and since i have stopped working my redundancy payout helped rather a lot laugh.gif plus we do stands and stalls at weekends ( we have one tomorrow ) and people sponsor dogs etc

Sutures are not cheap ( that site is actually very cheap for Vicryl the brand we use ) and I do beg short dated supplies from Vets and even hospitals when I can to keep the old costs down. I buy most of the other drugs in Sri Lanka but things like injectable Metacam comes from the UK and thats not cheap ( £ 50 a bottle at cost ) plus I have to pay and renew my user and import licence every 6 months

Equipment is the killer cost , we are currently trying to raise the £1250 we need for a microscope , additionally I need another 5k to finish kitting out the clinic part of the new building and buy more surgical equipment ( WSPA are hopefully helping me with that )