UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: i hope cliffy will be o,k :GroupHug:

my tooth...... well my dentist wasn't there but saw a nice enough fella, had a filling done with NO anaesthetic :unsure: was a bit sore but o.k, whilst i was there i asked about a plate for my bottom teeth (or lack of bottom teeth) he told me he would make it for free :biggrin: then he realised i paid for my treatment and told me it would be £196..... i can't eat anything on my left side as i have no bottom teeth.... i now am not allowed to eat anything hard on my right hand side other wise my tooth will collapse :wacko: it should have cost me £46 for a filling but he only charged £20... got home and looked at laney and his paws all sore again..he has licked it red raw, i would very much like to start this week again please :rolleyes: it has not been nice so far :(

Griff, I've had years of misery with my teeth, so you have all my sympathy :GroupHug:

RMF: I've just had an email to say I've been selected to trial some beauty products and my £95 anti-ageing moisturiser is on its way. Better put my £1.99 Aldi moisturiser away then :laugh:

Afternoon on this wonderful non working day, even if it's raining :biggrin:

Have been clearing up in the garden , chucking out loads of rubbish and cleaned the Frontera as I haven't the heart to have Martyn hand it over to the garage in the shed like state it was in. Only prob is I can't reach the roof :rolleyes:

Am also thoroughly enjoying reading The Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson and wondering why I didn't read it sooner.

Hope Cliffy is ok and it's a bug he throws off quickly. :GroupHug:

Ouch Griff hope you're soon sorted out and Buzz is ok. :GroupHug:

JulesB I came across a business called JulesB when sourcing wholesalers. Fashion.

Michelle are you working in their call centre/big office, or

one of the shops?

I think the call centre is very target focused and presume the

shops are the same.

Cliffy is on a drip right now and loaded up with a heavy dose

of antibiotics and painkillers to ease his discomfort.

The vets are keeping him in tonight to monitor him as his

tempurature is very high.

I left the vets in tears and the house seems so empty without

my little boy here.

Any more good thoughts would be appreciated

Dogpics2007106.jpg

Cliffy and Nige :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Rant alert!

Today has been a hell of a day! Several phone calls between estate agent (vendors) Paul and I haggling over the house purchase price. Finally got an acceptance about 4pm! Had arranged for our financial advisor to come and do the mortgage paperwork for us but he now tells it would be better for us to arrange it ourself as he now charges US a fee instead of the building society as it used to be and mortgages with 10% deposit are not as common as they were previously. Had a look online and they all seem to to charge a lot more for an arrangement fee now too and want it up front. :rolleyes: We had this added to our mortgage last time too! Why does this all have to happen just as we are going on holiday, our first in 4yrs. Its difficult now trying to get time off work to go mortgage hunting in office hours when I am trying to get on top of work stuff before my holiday. Not that they are likely to let me take more time off anyway! :rolleyes: