UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Josie has just had a bath. She smells ALOT better!!!! :biggrin: But I haven't been able to get the wee stain off her paws of belly,:angry: so at the moment have got a black white and yellow dog!! But at least she is clean.

I don't think I was ready for another dog yet. But Blue was pining. He seems to be more relaxed and WTF is this girl doing here kinda thing! :laugh: They both like their space so that was easily solved by moving the beds apart.

Edited by greys mum

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After my frenetic morning, had a lazy afternoon. The most energetic thing I did was move a rhododendron in a tub from one side of the garden to the other so it's in the shade cos it didn't seem happy over the other side. The added advantage of this is that it's now outside the french windows so I will be able to see it constantly when it's flowering next spring.

I found a heart rate monitor which was an impulse buy many years ago, but is also a watch. I've been thinking about getting a watch for dog walking for a while so will use this one as it's waterproof, etc. Just need to figure out how to set the correct time - off to do some Googling.

RMF : For tea i am having Pizza Express margherita pizza to which I have added anchovies, fresh pineapple and extra mozzarella, yum.

We are all safely home and very tired after a hot journey. It took longer than it should because at one point I decided to park up under a tree for us all to have a sleep. Wispa has been fine with going away and has behaved very nicely. She found it a very interesting experience, and when her brain is occupied she is pretty good. Polly did not like it very much, she doesn't like change because of her poor sight and hearing, but at least she now knows where everything is at mum's so should be better next time. She was very glad to be home and did some singing and dancing :wub:

I will read back and catch up tomorrow, but meanwhile am sending thoughts to all in need.

cripes its slow round here , is everyone else out at a party that Squirrels are barred from

As a matter of fact I was indeed at a party though I'm sure squirrels would have been welcome :laugh: it was a surprise 50th Birthday party for a good friend of hubbys who used to be his Sgt this had been planned since Xmas and loads of retired forces peeps we knew and current ones who have been posted all over the world were due to be there so it was unmissable. Thoroughly enjoyed catching up with everyone and even having a boogie to the 70's disco.

I have however come home knowing that I am in fact old laugh.gif for one thing I can't even remember the last time I was in a pub that had bouncers on the door :wacko: for another I spent rather a lot of time shaking my head at what the younger girls were wearing (or rather not wearing) :wacko: for the first time in my life I went to a party in a pub/club wearing flip flops (very nice leather sparkly fancy flip flops but never the less flip flops) instead of high heels, and when we came out into the street to go back to our car I felt extremely old and out of place amongst all the very drunk and rowdy young things who's night was just getting warmed up as mine was winding down :laugh:

had a bad night with freddie pacing and crying. we got to sleep about 3.

I think they changed the times of the boot sale, but ive tidied up and the papers gone. oh well, might be a wander round the shops then the boot sale lol