• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I have some get better soon thoughts for Cliffy, as he is not

well right now.

He threw up in his basket without coming and telling me, and he has

some very runny No 2's right now.

Sending healing thoughts for Cliffy :GroupHug:

Jazz :GroupHug: The right thing for our babies is also the hardest unfortunately :(

RMQ : Does anyone feed Autarky and if so, have they changed the formula? :unsure: I bought some from Costco cos I ran out of Arden Grange and it's really given a couple of them the squits, which doesn't usually happen when I switch between the Super Premium all natural brands. I've recently started them on the Arden Grange Partners tinned food, but they were okay on that for the first couple of days, so I can't see it being that.

RMF : Max has just puked up his food. He's been a bit 'off' lately, I can't put my finger on it but he's not as affectionate as he normally is. I do worry about him after his previous illness and cos he's my speshul bumpy boy :wub:

My retriever cross has never tolerated TTouch done gently. He tenses up, glares at me and moves away after a couple of strokes. But, if I do it very firmly he loves it and pushes against me for more.

Thanks flowers.gif

RMF : Max has just puked up his food. He's been a bit 'off' lately, I can't put my finger on it but he's not as affectionate as he normally is. I do worry about him after his previous illness and cos he's my speshul bumpy boy :wub:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Max

:GroupHug:  Jazz

Thanks for the groomer advice Amy - today I changed my mind and got the scissors out myself.  Sophie now looks a little bit raggedy, and about 5 years younger  :laugh:  She was amazingly patient (for Sophie), and already seems much comfier :)

Agility show this weekend - Logan is soooooo close to a clear round, so I'm hoping he manages it tomorrow.  It will be hot though - luckily the river runs along the edge of the show venue, so he can cool off with a swim when needed.  Not sure what I'm going to do though!

OH is doing PhotoPLOD (or something like that) tonight - its a 40 mile walk along the South Downs way, starting at midnight.  I'm hoping he manages to finish, cause he'd be gutted if he doesn't, but it is a long way, and it will be very hot tomorrow, when they will be very tired having had no sleep.  Fingers crossed he makes it.  He'd better, cause he's missing being here on our 5th wedding anniversary for it  :mad: :laugh:  Leaves me free to spend the day at agility, so I won't complain - we're celebrating on Monday instead  :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Holly, and Neo sends snogs to his little twin. :wub: I was going to say the same about the TTouch as Blackmagic. It may depend which touches you do on her?

Neo doesn't do soft tickley ones, he likes them firmer, his fave being the zig zags up his side from his shoulder backwards. Have you tried someone else doing them rather than you? I found he responded better for ages being given TT by someone else as me doing it 'wasn't normal' and that made him insecure. We took lots of time interspersing them with his shoulder rubs to get him used to it.

Cliffy and Max. :GroupHug: Hoping you both just have a nasty little bug that is doing the rounds and is not on its way.

Griff hope your dad was ok today and didnt get the news you were fearing. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for Holly, and Neo sends snogs to his little twin. :wub: I was going to say the same about the TTouch as Blackmagic. It may depend which touches you do on her?

Neo doesn't do soft tickley ones, he likes them firmer, his fave being the zig zags up his side from his shoulder backwards. Have you tried someone else doing them rather than you? I found he responded better for ages being given TT by someone else as me doing it 'wasn't normal' and that made him insecure. We took lots of time interspersing them with his shoulder rubs to get him used to it.

I was thinking of Neo earlier , they really are like twins laugh.gif getting some else to do TTouch with Holly with is an excellent idea flowers.gif

Jazz :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

i hope cliffy is soon better :flowers:

thanks for the good wishes for my dad...he is o.k... unfortunately his family either inherit myopathy or high cholesterol.. he got lucky and got the cholesterol but we have fell out as the dr has told him he can't alter inheritated high cholesterol with diet.... it isn't that high 6.3 (his younger brothers was 10!) i found that you can do it via suppliments...but he doesn't want to know, he knows natural stuff works as we use tart cherry for his gout :rolleyes:

Theres gonna be a huge row here sooner rather than later tonight .... I am sitting here in my "office" quietly watching a video, the window is open because it's fecking hot ... moments ago I heard a crash bang wallop followed by drunken LOUD voices shouting wow seriously this is f***king brilliant man oh wow it's f***ing amaazing etc. etc etc. added to this was "Al" (nextdoor neighbour) boasting you aint heard or seen anything yet .... more f***cking this and f***ing that follows followed by some drunken woman asking can she tell him something seriously?.... this is f***king amaaaaazing Al it's like Germany... oh yes says neighbour we've built it specially throughout the summer we'll be out here eating and drinking and entertaining and anyone who wants to come will be welome!!

Bear in mind I am IN MY RUDDY HOUSE with a video on yet I can hear every ruddy word they are saying!!!

If they think this is going to go on all ruddy night or that it's going to be every fecking weekend they are gonna find out they are mistaken real damned fast.

Jazz :GroupHug:

Mags Are you sure it wasn't John who climbed in and locked the dog flap ....... :biggrin:

HLGS I so know what you mean about wanting to climb into Holly's head to say "it's OK" - Tigger - who as you know was frightened of everything when he came to us, was suddenly spooked by a boat ring on a quay yesterday - it was about the circumference of a tea cup, and he danced around it as if it was going to bite him. Meanwhile, Daisy will let me towel her dry when she's sopping wet, but when she dampish, acts as if I am murdering her. :wacko: :wacko: Humans can cause so much damage.

We are temporarily living next door to an extremely sweet little dog - who has yet to learn that not all dogs are as sweet as her. Meanwhile, little dog has such a spring on her, that she can bound up and knock down the handle to open our front door - which could be a shock all round if she invades Tigger and Daisy's space without warning!