UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Morning

Tis raining so will concentrate on cleaning and sorting out in the house instead today. Boys got me up early and Scoobs is convinced Martyn is in bed. He's gone away til Wednesday. Was supposed to be going with him but the dogmobile had other ideas. Have a touch of the trotskis.

Glad you had a good night out Snow.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite pleased it's not so hot today. I had good intentions of going to bed early and getting up and walking the hounds in the cool morning, but they failed to happen. Now I can mooch about and walk them later and it doesn't matter. laugh.gif

Did the same thing yesterday and Mollydog became quite loud and bossy in the afternoon, cos I had to cut the morning walk short as it was so warm. rolleyes.gif She'll be 11 in September and had an operation on her leg not two weeks ago, but she doesn't care! She wants 'Owt Naow' !

Was in the park with Munchkin 1 yesterday and found a mobile phone. Eventually managed to ring one of the numbers in it's contacts list and leave a message. Then got a call from a man saying the phone was his daughter's but he couldn't come and collect it because she had had a bad fall from a tree (presumably in the park) and was in hospital waiting to be seen.

Much later I had a second call from him to say he was still at the hospital and his daughter was having a CT scan because they suspected spinal damage!! He arranged to come for the phone at 11.00 this morning. There's been no sign of him - I have no doubt his call was genuine - he sounded sick with worry.

I'm wondering now if the news about the girl was really bad. :unsure:

Edited by Spins4me

I hope that the girl will be ok :flowers:

Managed to get a decent video yesterday showing the Nogster walking on all 4 legs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-j4AfnvYc4

It's getting easier and easier for him to use the leg now, he has even started to use it indoors now and again, it's still a stiff gait but we always knew he'd be mechanically lame for life after the operations and although it looks stiff he can and does go for miles like that.

Was in the park with Munchkin 1 yesterday and found a mobile phone. Eventually managed to ring one of the numbers in it's contacts list and leave a message. Then got a call from a man saying the phone was his daughter's but he couldn't come and collect it because she had had a bad fall from a tree (presumably in the park) and was in hospital waiting to be seen.

Much later I had a second call from him to say he was still at the hospital and his daughter was having a CT scan because they suspected spinal damage!! He arranged to come for the phone at 11.00 this morning. There's been no sign of him - I have no doubt his call was genuine - he sounded sick with worry.

I'm wondering now if the news about the girl was really bad. :unsure:

The girl's dad has been to collect the phone. She has a broken nose and has broken all the front teeth in her lower jaw - the good news is that there are no head or spinal injuries. She's very lucky as she fell about 20 feet after her dad encouraged her to climb the tree!!! :ohmy:

RMQ : Is it just me, but whenever I insert a smiley, it inevitably goes in the wrong place and not where the cursor was when I inserted it?

No, that happens to me too. Usually it goes to the start.

Greys mum, Josie is lovely. There isnt a 'too soon' to get another dog. Its purely an individual decision. :flowers:

Sam, everyone at Snows neighbours maybe? :laugh:

Josie was stuck under the radiator this morning. She is now sporting a bruised leg! :rolleyes: In all the years I have had dogs, I have never had that happen before.

Neo did that once when he was a youngster... trouble is it was on at the time and he burnt the inside of his leg. :( Never heard him scream so much!

Spins, glad the girl hasnt got too serious injuries and has been reunited with her phone. :flowers: I bet her dad is feeling very bad now! :(

Not very RMF, but we have finally (tentatively) sold our house. :biggrin: She wants to be in by 28th July as in rented house and contract is ending. We go away on holiday Friday for a week (sods law) so will have 4 weeks to buy a new house and move!! :ohmy:

Yay!! That's brilliant Andrea :pinkie: :pinkie: I am soooo pleased for you :flowers: Everything crossed here that it will all go smoothly.

I haven't been on here much this week, been manic with bathroom getting done and kids off. Also been getting paperwork done for my foster review which is this week and watching BGT every night :)

Not very RMF, but we have finally (tentatively) sold our house. :biggrin: She wants to be in by 28th July as in rented house and contract is ending. We go away on holiday Friday for a week (sods law) so will have 4 weeks to buy a new house and move!! :ohmy:

Fanbluddytastic news :partytime: I've done one in a month and one in two weeks, so it can be done if the solicitors pull their fingers out (but you have to keep on at them). Where are you moving to?

Andrea I'm so pleased for you. :flowers: Happy house hunting.

Ouch poor girl. I used to be a divil for climbing up trees as a child and got stuck up one for ages when my mates mum called him in for his tea and stood at the door for ages shouting. His mum wasn't one to be messed with and had told him not to do it :laugh:

I've been updating Oldies admin and ditching loads of old emails. So time consuming. The boys are keeping me entertained by taking me walkies and doing tricks so I can give them treats. They're so kind. Have done some studying. It's gone really cold here, keeps raining and is windy.