June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. wavey.gif

Happy June to everyone. flowers.gif

Suffolk show the next couple of days. Traffic will be chaos around Ipswich. Weather looks as if it will be good. Taking Blue with me, that's him kernackered for a while!!!!!

Edited by greys mum

JUNE ????? what happened to may lol

I'm with you there, can I have May back please, I hadn't finished with it! :mecry:

It's pouring with rain today, and I still haven't mowed any of the grass cos I was still feeling yek yesterday. Fingers crossed for some dry weather soon or we are going to need machetes to get out of the house! :laugh:

Well, one day I might catch up with myself but I am not holding my breath.

Sam - I have lots of stuff, literally, for the Dogstar stalls. When I get a moment I can note it down to see what it can be used for on the stalls. I am also making some blankets, though with this weather they may be more useful then I thought otherwise!!

I'm off to plan a workshop or two...and see if I can locate my brain...

Happy June everyone (and as for June, you is gorgeous)

Mxxx

June dog :wub:

Am finally 2 mins from getting on the road. We are all going up to Notts until Fri or Sat, except for Suki hamster who is staying with a friend. If anyone needs to get in touch with me urgently (you never know) Trallwm Farm has my number and so do Kazz and Lizzie and a few other Fugees.

mornin june (and everyone else)

RMF men can be such arses :angry:

To be fair though, there are also many women who are notably gifted in the being-an-arse department.

The rest of me is feeling better from the bug at last, but my brain is seriously not operating normally yet. I feel like I'm drifting around vacantly on a cloud... Is this what it's like being a butterfly...? :wacko: