UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sooo tired. Dog training this morning- did two classes, both were really down on numbers. This meant that we each had lots of goes at everything. It was hot and tiring.

Then I did my daughter's ironing - she has 5 weeks to go before no 3 arrives and is hot and getting big and the baby is in breech position and she's very uncomfortable because it's head - butting her in the ribs. Then I helped feed the Munchkins, bathed them and tidied up their toys.

I forsee an early night! This is going to go on for the next five weeks :wacko: and after the baby arrives. It might, as Jen puts it, have to "come out through the sun roof" (C - section)if it doesn't sort itself out and get it's head pointing the right way.

lewis has gone to magalouf with his friends for a week. I *may* have done the 'mothers speech' about dont listen to your friends and do stupid things etc. he might be 20 and a shop manager, but hes mine lol

poor freddie is going more blind. hes also falling over and cant get up :(

spins4me...don't go working yourself to exhaustion :flowers: my mums friend said that her baby came through "the sunroof" :laugh: :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jazz i do hope freddie improves :flowers: ...... as for lewis' lecture.. iam 30 and still get mine of my mum :laugh: and my dad is 55 and his mum still does it to him :rolleyes: i think that mums are programmed to give their kids speechs when they go away no matter how old they get :laugh:

lewis has gone to magalouf with his friends for a week. I *may* have done the 'mothers speech' about dont listen to your friends and do stupid things etc. he might be 20 and a shop manager, but hes mine lol

poor freddie is going more blind. hes also falling over and cant get up :(

:unsure: :flowers: :flowers: for a concerned Mum!

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Freddie and for you

Laura, ditch this so called instructor and get a new one.

You can do it, you just don't realise it yet :GroupHug:

Just to balance it out i had a great driving instructor, very very dry

sense of humour, bless him he taught my 2

older sisters and thought he had finished with our lot, only to be told

i had a younger brother that needed teaching :laugh:

Freddie :GroupHug:

Sorry, missed out a big :GroupHug: for Freddie

I luffs having chooks, no shopping in so scrambled eggs on toast for tea :biggrin: They are also so much more fun than watching tv. My new girls now have just about got names, not befitting their current bedraggled state, but in anticipation of who they will become - it's Rosalita, Scarlett, Eloise and Charity (who may become Fanny cos that's what she does :laugh: )

Have been very head in the sand about Dex. Last week I saw a locum at the vets who was very doom and gloom. The senior partner rang me this evening as he's personally reviewing all the locums appointments. He's a lovely old school vet who thinks Dex is fab and he had dobies in his life as a kid. The initial biopsy is looking good - but he wants to see Dex himself as he's dispensed with the locum for being so carp. Had profuse apologies, told not to worry (then there, there don't cry :mecry: ), so we're back tomorrow to start again. I have hope...........

Then just to drag me back, fecking ex emailed me. Minke needs a vet can I phone him. Sorry to sound harsh, but he's used that one a few times and nothing has come of it. The solicitor I contacted a couple of weeks ago couldn't give me any assurances about an injunction so I could not risk taking Minke back. I'll ring him tomorrow - but will not jump or have my strings pulled - and intend to have a witness present to me telling him to leave me alone and give my terms if he can't keep Minke. Then at least I can have a case for harrassment.

Chuff my plate is too full at the mo.

I agree with the others Laura, its time to dump the driving instructor and get a nicer one who doesnt make you miserable.

I still get 'the speech' from my mother too :laugh: My poor mother has gone into freefall panic because she is in Cornwall till Saturday and Im apprently not old enough or capable enough to see a consultant about my shoulder on Friday :laugh: She was even considering phoning my sis in law or auntie to come along for moral support