June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: cliff :GroupHug: come home soon thoughts being sent his way

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for lola chook

thanks for thegood thoughts for my teeth....i have no toothache which must be a good sign :unsure: if i had neglected my teeth i would deserve everything i get but i have looked after my teeth and spent a small fortune on them over the past few years.... i reckon all of my teeth will have fallen out in the not to distant future.

my bin men have been....the green waste who i complimented last week lined all the bins up.... the ones who i have had trouble with on household waste actually collected the bins :biggrin: haha i win...told them i was right :laugh:

Lola has survived the vets, surprisingly Sue said her lungs sound not to bad, certainly a lot better than her wheezing would suggest, she's to stay in the house for a week and anti-biotics, so I have instructed Ed to cobble together a perch for her and I'll bring Kirsty ( Lola's hench-hen) in at night to give her a bit of company to sleep with, which will also mean Kirsty can get anti-biotics too. Sitting in the vets with a hen is sure a lot less stressful than with a dog aggressive Staffie laugh.gif. I'd also been a bit concerned that Lola hadn't had a keek since I brought her in doors, I shall worry no more, she dropped the mingingest poop ever in the car, I'm pretty immune to animal smells, having Staffies you very quickly become used to all sorts of bum vapours, but this is the first time I've nearly boaked at poo sick02.png .

Hope there some good news about Cliffy soon

I know what you mean, celeste. Try shifting a carload of rescued hens :rolleyes:

Mostly this week I am meeting people called Kevin. They are all very nice so far but not very happy because their dogs have gone awol.

Thank you everyone, I called the vets this morning at

9 on the dot, he has had a little potter round his kennel

and done a wee, they will try and tempt him with some

food as there is no sickness or dire rear atm.

I am calling back at 2, i really hope he can come home as the house

seems so empty without the littlest one there :mecry:

An old staffy we took from the pound and put in kennels had a similar thing, but temp wasn't so high. He's picking up nicely though lost a lot of weight, and is going into foster later this week. I'm wondering if it is a bug going round.

I do hope your little lad can come home soon :GroupHug:

Lola has survived the vets, surprisingly Sue said her lungs sound not to bad, certainly a lot better than her wheezing would suggest, she's to stay in the house for a week and anti-biotics, so I have instructed Ed to cobble together a perch for her and I'll bring Kirsty ( Lola's hench-hen) in at night to give her a bit of company to sleep with, which will also mean Kirsty can get anti-biotics too. Sitting in the vets with a hen is sure a lot less stressful than with a dog aggressive Staffie laugh.gif. I'd also been a bit concerned that Lola hadn't had a keek since I brought her in doors, I shall worry no more, she dropped the mingingest poop ever in the car, I'm pretty immune to animal smells, having Staffies you very quickly become used to all sorts of bum vapours, but this is the first time I've nearly boaked at poo sick02.png .

:laugh: that'll teach you to take her to the vet :laugh:

RMF : I got England in the World Cup sweepstake at work.

Better than me Ive got Paraquay :wacko: hoping to win the £10 for conceeding the most goals as no way likely to win lol

Back from Cornwall. The wedding was fab and my friend looked stunning. I wore a dress :ohmy:

am feeling rather crap today

I was invited to a big company office opening today with ex colleagues and big wigs and I bailed out because I am ashamed at still being unemployed mecry.gif

I had to pull Dogstar out of a fantastic fundraising event ( a race across Europe ) because Mark and I could not manage all the organisation on top of our other Dogstar commitments. Fell really bad letting the organsisers down but the relief in crawling some time back is wonderful ( which makes me feel guilty )

arse biscuits

Sam you should never feel ashamed for being unemployed. You may not have paid work at present but you've been putting your heart & soul into Dogstar and all those people will be in awe of that and very impressed.

Sorry you had to pull out of the fundraising event :flowers:

Sam you cannot do everything and running yourself and Mark into the ground trying to do everything will merely mean that at some point your body will say - I've had enough and then you won't be able to do anything. There is absolutely no guilt to be felt over now and again making a bit of space for you Mark & Ash to just be you Mark & Ash once in a while :flowers:

Sam I am really sorry you don't go and meet them today, apart from networking - you should be incredibly proud of what you are doing. You may not choose to not be in paid employment, but you do choose to do Dogstar and don't undersell what you are doing.

Sorry you had to pull out of the event, sounds fantastic, is there no way others could help you organise it? If not, don't feel bad some things are possible, some things aren't :flowers:

I am suffering from lack of confidence in my abilities today. I have so much work to do and suffer the same problems each time, not helped by people playing political games at work. Hence why I am having a 2 minute break but am still working at 11pm and will be for a number of hours.

Hope Cliffy is home soon

xxx

Edited by murtle