UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Had a look on the easy fundraising site the list of charities is very long indeed are any people on here registered with it?

I use easyfundraising for as much of my shopping as i can. Im linked to Dogstar. You can go direct through us by clicking on the link underneath this :flowers:

Wow, you go off for a week or two and then find you can't catch up rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a peaceful New Year Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif The boys and I were in bed by 10pm on New Years Eve and slept right thro the fireworks biggrin.gif

We have been having health and PC problems here which is why I haven't been around since before Christmas.

Poor little Archie got attacked by another dog on last Monday (28th) - the up side of it was that the dog that attacked him belongs to our vet so of course all his treatment was free. He is recovering well tho he still has a couple of holes near his winkie from being bitten but he's been on antibiotics and the holes are clean.

He was very sorry for himself for a couple of days but I have to say the little bugger milked it for all it was worth. He had Ruby and I hand feeding him and holding his dish of water for him to take a drink so he didn't have to get off his sofa. We were also lifting him on and off it when he needed a wee and the little monkey thought this should continue even after we knew he could get up and down himself without too much trouble. He started whinging and whining for us to bring him things and when I told him if he wanted a drink he could blooming well get himself down off the sofa and go and get one he made a big performance out of slithering and sliding off as tho he was partially paralysed. It was funny how this act was so soon forgotten when Ruby asked him if he wanted to go "tats" (walkies) which caused him to do a flying leap at the door where he bounced up and down on his back legs with anticipation rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

George had a seizure just before Christmas but has been fine over the festive period biggrin.gif

My Blackberry finally arived today, despite being despatched last Tuesday on next day delivery :wacko: Not entirely sure I know what I'm doing with it yet :laugh:

:ohmy: Poor Archie! Good to know he's recovering, bless him. And gentle squidges for George :GroupHug: Glad he had a peaceful Christmas :wub:

it's snowing here and has been for about an hour.

the temp has dipped way below freezing so getting to

wortk tomorrow could be fun

My lot are going out for a final wee and then it's bed time, hope

I can sleep tonight as i have been dropping off at about half 3

ish at night and starting to feel a little run down by it all

night all :wavey:

Edited by Laurel n Hardy

Alex, I had a headache today too and not had one all holiday :rolleyes: Also we have been freezing our wotsits off as heating has been off and even though I had tshirt, shirt and fleece and was wearing fingerless gloves I could not get warm. My feet were frozen to the point I couldnt feel my toes. :rolleyes: Tomorrow I shall be wearing dog walking shoes! I sympathise Mrs B. Can you wear nice boots with thick socks under them?

:wavey: Sam. Good luck with the WSPA trip.

Alicia :GroupHug: I hope you are feeling better again soon now.

Yantan, sorry to hear that Archie was attacked. Sounds like he is milking it in typical male fashion! :laugh:

It is forecast snow here tonight and tomorrow too. I will be packing my wellies, boot socks and hat, scarf and gloves. :rolleyes: Its a 2.5hour walk home from work without snow. God forbid I don't go in! :rolleyes:

Jazz, I hope you are feeling better soon. You must be sick as a chip with constantly feeling so unwell :GroupHug:

What great news for Dogstar, well done everyone who has made it happen :flowers:

Thanks to everyone who wished my little Treacle cat a safe journey to the bridge, it means so much. I took him to the pet crematorium today, and my friend who works there is looking after him, so at least he is not with strangers. My mum is coming to stay on Friday, and was bringing her 19 year old cat Cleo with her for a month. Mum rang me while I was on my way home from the pet crem to say Cleo was pts today. I hope she is happy lounging about in the summerlands with Treacle tonight. Mum and I have done some blubbing on the phone today.

Sorry to hear Archie and George have been under the weather. :laugh: at Archie hamming it up, little monkey :wub:

if I scratch much more, ill either disappear under the spots, or have pulled all my skin off :wacko:

definately need a replacement body, fed up of this one lol

Have you considered going to a homeopath or herbalist ? it just sounds as if your body's having a real crisis and might benefit from a bit of re-balancing unsure.gif

:GroupHug: woooo wooooooo its snowing really heavily here, we have a few inches.. but would prefer a few feet :biggrin: come on white cloud man keep sending the white stuff down, its all nicely settled on the ground and the whole place looks gorgeous again :rolleyes:

You are seriously bonkers wacko.gif I've gone off snow for life.

Thanks to everyone who wished my little Treacle cat a safe journey to the bridge, it means so much. I took him to the pet crematorium today, and my friend who works there is looking after him, so at least he is not with strangers. My mum is coming to stay on Friday, and was bringing her 19 year old cat Cleo with her for a month. Mum rang me while I was on my way home from the pet crem to say Cleo was pts today. I hope she is happy lounging about in the summerlands with Treacle tonight. Mum and I have done some blubbing on the phone today.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for your mum.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif For George and Archie's poorly bits.

Nice to see Fife kooncil have been running as efficiently as ever and had run out of grit.....barry glare.gif, as if it wasn't bad enough.

Mum rang me while I was on my way home from the pet crem to say Cleo was pts today. I hope she is happy lounging about in the summerlands with Treacle tonight.

I am sure she is. :GroupHug: What a sad week for you and your Mum. :GroupHug:

Nice to see Fife kooncil have been running as efficiently as ever and had run out of grit.....barry glare.gif, as if it wasn't bad enough.

Yes, we had fun skating around Dunfermline pavements last week. :laugh:

If it's any consolation, Bradford council's no better. Haven't seen the pavement for weeks now. :mad:

Jazz :GroupHug: hope you feel better soon. :flowers: