UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

I wonder why I bother sometimes. Having emailed the work I was doing to my director, he proceeded (before even looking at it) to tell me what I had probably done wrong. I interrupted him with "if you'll let me finish" tongue.gif and proceeded to show him what I had done. He was happy with it then rolleyes.gif I subsequently amended it as I spotted a few bits which I'd missed but when I emailed it out again, I got whinged at for "sending it round again". I can't feckin win can I? rolleyes.gif

I can empathise Nogs a bit heavier than that and lifting him in and out of the car is no easy feat with trying to avoid his baddy leg as well - we too have a step outside every entry/exit to the house but the vet has agreed he can do those on his own as he uses the good leg to hop over and down and doesnt even try the broken one - thankfully.

Our house is sort of set into a slope, so it's 8 steps up to the bottom of the back garden, and 3 steps down to the top of the front garden. Only apparently no dog of taste and decency would poo at the top of the front garden: the correct thing to do is go down another 4 steps to the more secluded area at the bottom (or, stand at the top yelling, till I carry her down). Oh yes, plus of course one cannot possibly sleep downstairs with the cats, one must go upstairs at night to one's own bedroom... :laugh:

My back is breaking! :mecry: Still, I'm going to have the most amazing set of muscles, I've got sore places in places that I didnt' even realise I had places...

Our house is sort of set into a slope, so it's 8 steps up to the bottom of the back garden, and 3 steps down to the top of the front garden. Only apparently no dog of taste and decency would poo at the top of the front garden: the correct thing to do is go down another 4 steps to the more secluded area at the bottom (or, stand at the top yelling, till I carry her down). Oh yes, plus of course one cannot possibly sleep downstairs with the cats, one must go upstairs at night to one's own bedroom... laugh.gif

My back is breaking! mecry.gif Still, I'm going to have the most amazing set of muscles, I've got sore places in places that I didnt' even realise I had places...

Nog is about to learn that he too will soon be sleeping all alone downstairs for the forseable future - hubby flatly refuses to carry him up & down the stairs again as he was terrified Nog would wriggle and they'd both fall. He's starting to get the message that I am allowed out of his sight for longer than 30 seconds and the world will not end if I am gone for a whole 10 mins laugh.gif

I made mine sleep downstairs last night, only I forgot to double-lock one of the doors and Az got upset and burgled his way out. Honestly, I swear that lurcher knows where I keep the keys... It's not a good combination, a dog that can unlock things, and another dog that's supposed to stay still and not go anywhere! :mecry:

I've just been making stairgates out of bits of recycled rabbit runs. It works surprisingly well, though there's no denying it imparts a somewhat rustic flavour to the decor... :laugh:

Hello from London :wavey: Arrived last night, been to the common with the boys this morning, did some housework for Mindy and now waiting til its time to leave for the hotel when the party can begin :biggrin:

Haven't been able to keep up, what with work and losing my internet connection at home. Hope everyone is well :flowers:

Hope everyone going to the party of the year has a fab time :flowers:

I got home from work and mowed the lawn front and back. Tis very 'ot so I am now having a diet coke moment (all I need is fit topless bloke :rolleyes:). I can now relax and put my tootsiepaws up.

Had a lovely chat with Bruce the vet today, he has such a sexy voice on the phone and is such a luffly man :wub:

Evening :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all poorly pets giving their owners sleepless nights and big muscles :flowers:

Have a good time all you party peeps :flowers:

alex, your vet sounds great :) I'm going to change mine asap. I put in a couple of insurance forms weeks ago. One for Spike and one for Cherry. On enquiring about them yesterday I was told that Spike's form is complete, but the vet who saw Cherry about her hips never wrote anything up! :ohmy: They've sent him the form to complete, but I don't know what he will put as he saw Cherry in June! If I don't get my money back I think I will have to tip him upside down and get the money off him direct. idiot. :mad:

I'm getting stuff ready to go to Cotswold view tomorrow. The rest of the Cov Greyhound Group are already there camping, but we're staying in the B&B for one night. I'm wibbling lots now as I don't have a greyhound anymore. I will have to take a huge deep breath tomorrow before seeing them all and I've nearly cancelled so many times this week. Maybe it is too soon, I don't know. :unsure:

Christmas is coming

Hello, didn't see you there. :flowers: Are you ok?