UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

The RSPCA contact numbers are here. The 24 hour cruelty line is: 0300 1234 999 - to report a mistreated, neglected, injured or distressed animal.

I'm not sure you can report to the RSPCA anonymously anymore - I didn't because I wanted to find out how the visit went. I think the time to get out will depend on what resources they have and how urgent the case is in comparison to others that they have to deal with.

Hope that the call to the RSPCA goes well Cheryl. flowers.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for all humans and furbabies that need them Trying to keep up with RMF, but I think I am failing with a capital F !!!!

Lucy's swab results are back and the infection is still as bad as in the beginning, despite being on ABs for weeks. So tomorrow I have to take her in and they will open her up to see if there is anything they have missed. mecry.gif Wibbling muchly here. Why is it I always think the worst?

I know there are a lot of poorly hounds at the moment, but any good thoughts going spare would be appreciated. flowers.gif

:GroupHug: lots of good thoughts for Lucy

I have no idea where today has gone, but its gone all the same. I dont appear to have stopped sinse i got up, but on the bright side, my paperwork is up to date, banking done, queries dealt with, everything in and out that should be in and out. Think once the creche dogs have gone i might grab an hour nap before im back on duty injecting the diabetic dog :wacko: