UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Hello :wavey: :wavey:

Fab time at the party, I didn't fall over in my 4 inch high heels :wink: I did have an unfortunate 'case of mistaken identity' incident with some mashed potato :wacko: And I managed to knock my glass of very nice strawberry cider over and get lots of people soaked (sorry San :flowers: ).

I'm not feeling at my best today but I do have photo's of Fugee's in dresses :biggrin:

Come on then Wenders, let's see the pics :biggrin:

RMF : I have been to Argos and ended up buying a noo Betty Barclay handbag from TKMAXX (which is next door) and a noo mobile phone from Argos, plus 3 satnavs for work peeps (including the TomTom One XL with IQ routes for myself). I am playing with new gadgets this afternoon before having a nap.

ETA cos Wendy posted the pics while I was typing - looks fab for a starter, now where's the rest? :biggrin:

Edited by merledogs

Afternoon

Beautiful day here. Have been to the shops to post some stuff for Oldies. Started the day by receiving a sloppy kiss and snuggles from Scooby :wub: He's turned into a right little sweetie. Sadly just like Sheena he's copying a lot of things the Viz do :rolleyes: We can go to the inlaws any time again now as unfortunately they had to have dear little Amy their Westie pts last Friday. She's back with her mum. :wub:

Best of luck to Billy & Kiera :flowers:

Hope Milly & Nog are doing well :GroupHug:

You are sure this kitten wasn't accidentally propelled up there by an extreme fart?

He could quite possibly have been yes :laugh: He won't be any more though as I have spent all afternoon reducing 8 ft shrub to 1 ft trunk :wacko: No doubt he'll now find some other mischief to get into.He's currently trying to climb up the front window after a fly :rolleyes:

Evening :tired: I'm kernackered! We're having a great weekend though :biggrin: No prizes or even clear runs this time at the agility show, but Kiera's really done well, despite it being a very big show: 4 rings! Might not be the hugest, but it is quite big for it only being your second! I had one heart stopping moment when it very much looked like she was going to leave the course - and me! - behind to go and enquire what treat that dog outside the ring was having :ohmy: :laugh: But fortunately my shouting her name and clapping made her change her mind - either that or her conclusion that the treat didn't smell that inviting after all, I wouldn't like to guess! It wouldn't be Kiera though; dropping whatever she's doing for food :rolleyes:

Sparks found the whole event quite traumatising, poor love. After the first hasty walk round I really needed to persuade him to come out again. After Kiera had finished her classes, I left her in the van for a bit of eye-shut (yeah right, and missing what's going on? No way!), and took Sparks round on his own. It was all very traumatising, so much so that he even spat his treats out. But once we sat down by a ring he laid down and relaxed slightly, and I was really really really proud of him when an over enthusiastic Kelpie nearly pounced on him and Sparks didn't react at all! :smug-1: As a reward he was then allowed back in his safe van :wub:

More tomorrow!!

Had a fabulous day at Irish Retriever Rescue Dog Show near Bath,was helping Taramoochi on Oldies stall next door to ReikiAnge. Show was very good,lots of interest in Oldies Club and met some gorgeous dogs including Minnie :wub: and so proud of the Ds who behaved very very well despite being kept onlead most of the day which they aren't used to :wub:

Billy, well done to all 3 of you, and all the best for tomorrow :flowers: and well done also to zico's mum and well-behaved dogs.

Michelle, sorry to hear about Amy, run free little one :wub:

I have had a successful day, in that I managed to avoid all bogs and grotty substances and am still in clean, respectable condition.

Edited by owl

I am very much looking forwards to hearing more about Helly's exploits last night - especially as she has no net access until after the weekend *evil grin*

you have a short memory - i came to you for advice when i was buying my laptop :laugh: Glad to see pics of my new pal Paddy all over the refuge, and even though neither of us can dance, we had fun trying.

Today I took my parents to Greenwich having met up with a lovely friend from London, and we all had lunch and took a stroll round the park and went up to the observatory. then got the boat back down to westminster. Great day out and nice to catch up with friends too.