UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

That may be true but it wont get my dog from Lincolnshire to Middlesex :laugh:

TG Im going away at the weekend. Lots of time to unwind.

Must admit I look at this to see if I could help (don't you hate it when folks say that) - Lincolnshire is a funny County, and this place is well out in the sticks - and a heck of a long way from my 'bit' of Lincolnshire - I've been racking my brain to see if I know anyone out that way, but to no avail.

I'll keep thinking.

(Either that or win the lottery, in which case I can spend the day tootling over there for you no problem).

Think I need to invest in a top box. Then I could fit chocolate AND vodka in my packing for the Wiccaweys Weekend!

Still no room in the car!

Noooooooooooooooooo get a trailer!!! flowers.gif No wind resistance(saves money for even more poo, chocolate and vodka ) to pack in your trailer!!!!laugh.gif

Morning :tired:

I have to admit I am nervous about M&S paying out when they get Nog's bills which have now topped £4,000 - I can't for the life of me come up with any reason why they shouldn't pay out but I really don't trust insurance companies. Lord knows what his premium will be when it comes up for renewal he'll then be over 8 plus having had this huge bill (which will get bigger as we know theres accupuncture and further radiographs to be done in 6 weeks time) so they'll undoubtedly load the premium dramatically and we will have no choice but to pay it as we don't want the leg excluded if we switch providers.

Max is the only one of my dogs I left with M&S due to his pre-existing conditions and they were brill when he was poorly at the end of last year. They paid out best part of £3k (including the referral to Liverpool teaching hospital) and did it very quickly. My premium did go up in August when it renewed, but it only went from £26.99 to £33.99 which I didn't think was bad at all. Max is 8 as well. Fingers crossed you'll have a similar experience :flowers: They have previously paid out £3k a few years ago as well including referral and MRI scan so it's not the first time we've had a hoooj claim with them.

Polly's vet and I managed to get hold of each other at last! Kidneys are OK, no sign of Cushing's, weight loss and general mankiness probably due to a low-level dental infection

Pleased it's nothing more serious :flowers:

morning. it looks like its going to be a beautiful day, with blue sky and sunshine. I might even get to mow the garden tonight after work if it holds out. See even more excitment in my life. Add that to a weekends worth of paperwork I have to do today and my enthusiasm will know no bounds :laugh:

we are down to five puppies all were small and looked premature the remaining five are all big bruisers but please keep positive thoughts coming.

Ihaff not been around much the lzast few days as ive been tiling floor of utility/feed room and fitting kitchen units so :GroupHug: to those needing them.

Rmf i ordered my new washer on ebay at half past midnight and it was delivered 8 1/2 hours later hows that for service. :biggrin: