UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Morning Fugees.

Cherry and Kim :wub:

Hope the ginga ninja stays out of trouble today :rolleyes:

I got Polly a little harness at the show yesterday as she keeps getting the lead under her leg. Hope she likes it.

A 5-day week does have some advantages, so enjoy.

Morning.

We are going to Morecambe today :biggrin: Ruby's on holiday and we were supposed to be going away but when George got poorly we cancelled, so we are having days out instead. I think today will mainly consist of George and I sitting on Morecambe front whilst Archie and Ruby have a look round :rolleyes:

Archie has already had an hour and half's walk and George has had a 20 minute stroll as a warm up :laugh:

back at work after a super busy weekend selling quality bric a brac and tat at the Wiccs show (we made about £315 of pure profit :biggrin: ) and Farah and Finn have decided they love Jenn and her dogs!

Unfortunately took over 4 hours to get home instead of 2 because of M1 closure/diversion/accidents and other fun stuff so I'm not exactly functioning on all cylinders today...

Home from work having wibbled and fretted all through the morning worrying how Nog was coping - came home and he's absolutely fine everything is how I left it so no attempts to get up on furniture and the dressing is intact - now off to the hospital for his dressing change and check up.

Alex just read you were in Wazza today, could have popped in for a brew if I had noticed earlier sorry :rolleyes:

I am going straight to hell. I called in sick today, hate doing it (esp as i dont get paid!) but I was physically exhausted this morning and looked like sh*t. Kipped most of the morning and just been out for ball game with the dogs, so feeling better now

thank god for concealer :laugh:

Evening :)

Hope the ginga ninja stays out of trouble today :rolleyes:

The ginga ninja has gone for a short break at the rescue while I am away for a few days as he is back on his anti-manky ringworm meds for a week and I don't want my friend feeling responsible for such a norty kitten and the medicine too.He can't possibly get into trouble there can he :unsure:

I have sent my application form off for the Devon job but why does fate always throw a hand in at times like these? Strange times,strange times.

Evening

Quite a good day in work with plenty of joviality. Got loads done. They want to keep me there until the New Year as the lady on maternity wants to stay at home til then. January isn't a good time to find a job though so can see me trying to find something sooner.

Pleased you're enjoying yours Wendy.

Best of luck to you Jules. Really hope this works out for you after all the rubbish you've had to put up with.

Just had a lovely walk with Fergus. Managed lots of offlead trots as no dogs around on the off road bits.

Things have been very busy here over the last few weeks. I have been keeping up..... kinda. So good wishes to those in need.

We are decorating the house at the moment. Only Andy's room and the hall left to do. The house is about twelve years old and has been rented out for most of that time. It hasn't had anything done with in since OH built it. We're here three years now and I'm finally feeling like the place is our home as we put our stamp on it. OH is doing a fabulous job and I think he'll be very happy when it's finished.

We picked out our wedding rings on Saturday. Bridesmaid's father is a jeweller (handy that :biggrin: ) so we ended up getting a great deal. Sly bridesmaid made me look at earrings for the special day also. I didn't really see any I liked for the day but did fall in love with a pair of Claddagh ones. She sneaked them into a bag and left them in my car as a birthday present. She's a very special friend.

Only two months left to the big day :elefant:

evening. I am back from sunny london after a fantastic weekend away. It was a great party friday, lovely to meet new people, caught up with friends who live in London to took time out to humour me and my folks while we played tourists too. Back to my usual grumpiness back at my desk from tomorrow though as reality hits :laugh: