UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Hello :)

Jules, what area would your move be to? Your not a million miles away from us. We would be glad to help you move it thats the decision you make. Unless of course you are moving very far away then you can pack me in your suitcase :laugh:

Andrea and everyone else that's asked it will be Devon so a big change.But near the sea again which will be lovely.I miss the sea.Away from music venues and airports though which is a bit of a pain :laugh: You know how I like my gigs and my trips abroad.

I'm still pondering and waiting for the actual job ad to come out.Plus the need to find somewhere to live that's cat friendly,here is so perfect it'll take some finding somewhere as good.

Would that be Tarquin? He looks gorgeous from the couple of pics Ive seen so far :biggrin:

The sun in shining but the wind is really nippy here.

Only 3 hours left :elefant:

Was indeed,what a stunning looking dog he is.Already attracting loads of attention in the area he lives - and Oldies are getting a mention everytime someone asks about him :laugh: Ds and I had a wonderful walk through the fields by the river,nice breeze made walking very pleasant,Duncan will start growing fins soon he's been spending so much time in the water this past fortnight. :rolleyes:

Katsinc where in Devon? Find out the local newspaper and take out a subscrition,great way to find accomodation.

Jules take me to Devon with you, I would even sleep with fartycat to live by the sea :D

I have found homes, which have passed my spanish inquisition style grilling, for all my 5 baby piggies. They are all being picked up tomorrow evening and I don't think I staggered the times very well so it might get a bit crowded :wacko:

Another pic for Ange...........I always forget to take pics in the light so end up with terrified looking piggies, they are happy chirpy things really :wub:

007-3.jpg

My own Tigger pigger has been at the vets today for an operation to remove a lump in his groin area. He's got stitches, bless his heart, and I confess that I had the vet crying with laughter about guinea pigs in buster collars. Tigger is in solitary confinement with towels on the floor of his cage until he has his stitches out but he's eating and pooing which is good. Fingers crossed for my wussy boy.

I am really not here. I am so shattered, I have achieved little this evening, just keep thinking about going to get so kip, and am about to force myself to go to bed.

I appear to have volunteered to do 'something' to "Oops Upside Your Head" at the Wiccaweys Show in order to raise pennies. I am slightly concerned as this seems to involve singing and white trousers. Somewhere along the way a 3 legged dog has been introduced, who I belive is leading this with me. I really don't get this at all. :wacko:

Rightly or wrongly I have left the organising of this escapade to 'others' who are then instructed to tell me what I am to do - I'm still busy working out a packing plan for the car.

Please note, I have been on nothing stronger than unpressed grapes and Diet Coke tonight!

I MUST go to bed. Night. :)

Have just staggered up the steps & back with Mollydog for evening wees, now exhausted. 29kg of greyhound is TOO MUCH! Why is my house not on the flat, every sodding door has steps to get to the lawn mecry.giflaugh.gif

I can empathise Nogs a bit heavier than that and lifting him in and out of the car is no easy feat with trying to avoid his baddy leg as well - we too have a step outside every entry/exit to the house but the vet has agreed he can do those on his own as he uses the good leg to hop over and down and doesnt even try the broken one - thankfully.

007-3.jpg

Gorjuss :wub: and sending healing thoughts for Tigger :flowers:

RMF : I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to the weekend. As I was at college last weekend, I've not had a day off since the weekend before and it's been interminably long. I've also been doing a lot of work at home because we're so busy at the moment - for instance last night I worked 10 hours straight without a break, then came home and carried on working until 8.30 pm, then started working again at 6am this morning :wacko: I am exhausted and I know I have a long day ahead of me, but come 4pm I will (hopefully) be marching out that door and not turning my bluddy laptop on all weekend :glare:

Oh, and morning :wavey:

good morning :wink:

Gorjuss pics of piggies, I do love them and can't wait till I can have my own again :wub:

Am in work but have my swimming cossie under my clothes (the no bra look doesn't work for me :huh: ) coz I was too late to go for a swim. Will try later today, but lunchtime is taking the car to the garage to check the suspension. Keeps going clunk over the many speedbumps we have in York and need to know if its safe to drive to Wiccs show tomorrow *fingers crossed*

Oh, and my bike tyre exploded on me yesterday while cycling :wacko: