UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

I am grumpy and feeling horribly fat, I may have to rethink outfit for party, perhaps a visit to a maternity shop is in order - no I'm not pregnant, just look it. Mrs T when are you in the showroom - tomorrow or Friday, I want to pop in quickly. Time is not my own with bossy puppy in the house, it must be worse than having a baby and neither Rio or Bertie are being very good about being a puppy plaything. I do have puppy sitter sorted out for party night, I wonder if they'll still like him in the morning! :D

I spend most of the day dragging Rufus around on one or the other of my shoe laces. Let's hope he gets a home pdq.

Alex, hoping it's 'something and nothing' :GroupHug:

I hope Lucy feels a bit better for being home :flowers:

RMF: I have made ginger biscuits. How come one minute they are almost done, and the next minute they are burnedround the edges :mad: I will have to eat another one for quality control purposes.

RMF: I have made ginger biscuits. How come one minute they are almost done, and the next minute they are burnedround the edges :mad: I will have to eat another one for quality control purposes.

I don't much about cooking , and all I know I learnt from Grandma Squirrel whose advice on such things is

"when there brown there done when there black there buggered"

RMF 1: I have a horrible feeling Axa are going to try and get out of paying Milly's vets bill. I really can't afford a £1200 vet bill sad.gif

RMF 2: Milly puked up last night - didn't think too much of it as sometimes they just do that. However, just got home to puke on the carpet and I am worried now that she's getting sick again. She seemed a tad 'off' this morning but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Fingers crossed it's something and nothing and not what I fear it's going to be sad.gif

I have to admit I am nervous about M&S paying out when they get Nog's bills which have now topped £4,000 - I can't for the life of me come up with any reason why they shouldn't pay out but I really don't trust insurance companies. Lord knows what his premium will be when it comes up for renewal he'll then be over 8 plus having had this huge bill (which will get bigger as we know theres accupuncture and further radiographs to be done in 6 weeks time) so they'll undoubtedly load the premium dramatically and we will have no choice but to pay it as we don't want the leg excluded if we switch providers.

Lots of stop worrying your mum thoughts being sent to Milly hope shes feeling lots better soon flowers.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Polly's vet and I managed to get hold of each other at last! Kidneys are OK, no sign of Cushing's, weight loss and general mankiness probably due to a low-level dental infection especially as Polly has been much happier and more lively since starting the ABs. She is booked in for dental a week today. Wispa is almost back to normal. If you didn't know her, you would think she was 100% over whatever was ailing her. She is moving around like an average dog as opposed to a bat out of hell, so she has a way to go yet. :rolleyes:

We cleared off to the beach this afternoon. T-shirt weather :biggrin: and more to come :partytime:

I am stressing that only Mr and Mrs HLGS are coming to the Wiccaweys Show.

However tonight I have collected a Flyball Box and four jumpy things - my boot was full.

RMQ How am I going to manage to transport those, plus most of the raffle prizes for the weekend currently filling the spare bedroom, bedding, toiletries (well, perhaps they will be a waste of time), spare clothing (perhaps ditto) and food (sorry, not not eating for nobody) in my car?

I foresee a fractious Friday lunch time coming on as I am envisaging "pints" and "quart pots"!

Off in search of chocolate.

I am stressing that only Mr and Mrs HLGS are coming to the Wiccaweys Show.

if its just the 3 of us I won't bother unpacking my stall and we can pop up my gazeboo and drink tea and eat cake instead ?

on 2nd thoughts I think Sarah and Paul will pop along as well so thats 5 of us , I better bring a bigger flask :laugh:

Where is Wiccaways show held?

Strangely, I know the answer to that question - 'tis in a field, near Welton, Daventry, Northamptonshire.

Have a little more info. :)

Wiccaweys Show

If you are coming, please can you bring chocolate - I see no chance of me being able to justify the space in my car that it will occupy!

if its just the 3 of us I won't bother unpacking my stall and we can pop up my gazeboo and drink tea and eat cake instead ?

on 2nd thoughts I think Sarah and Paul will pop along as well so thats 5 of us , I better bring a bigger flask :laugh:

You have to unpack your stall.

I need poo.

vodka is the answer to stress. its the answer to pain, anxiety, hassle and many other issues that life can throw at you too :laugh:

Think I need to invest in a top box. Then I could fit chocolate AND vodka in my packing for the Wiccaweys Weekend!

Still no room in the car!