UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

I am not here, I am at work! ph34r_anim.gif

morning. where are all the twirlys today? Im not usually in the first up best dressed category at this time of day

Today I have 2 lots of wholesalers to get to, and the post office before lunch, and at 3pm Im off to have my eyebrows and legs waxed. Such an exciting life i lead

I was at work. tired.gif

not a good day here. Lissie got her foot stuck under the door last night, she was biting my leg as I was trying to free her, and has bit through the car key fob, its £150 to replace.

her foot is ok today

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Lizzie's poorly paw.

Zooey would like to join the poorly paw club We're just back from the vet, as when Zooey came in at bed-time last night, he was walking on three legs, holding one of his front feet up. He's had a massive flare up of his allergies, and his foot is one big manky mess sad01_anim.gif He's now thoroughly disgusted with me, as not only did I cart him off to the vet, I also stonghold-ed him (which he hates, but was due), and he's being kept in the spare room for the next two weeks, to give his foot a chance to heal.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Zooey's poorly paw.

Been to the dentist. My gob hurts now. Woe.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for poorly gob!!

Waiting for a phone call from the vet about Lucy. I HATE waiting. She has lost another 1lb this week. sad01_anim.gif She looks so boney.mecry.gif

I should go to the dentist, ive chipped my back tooth. Why is it that when I was taking the boys I was brave for them and was fine. Now im not taking them, im a wuss!

I think all of us wusses should go on the same day, then we can all wibble together before hand

For all the poorly paws and teeth. :GroupHug:

I am going for a walk in the sunshine - I have decided I deserves it.

I am suffering from crystal ball failure at work today. Also from missing information syndrome.

And everything else I am probably best keeping my mouth shut about. :unsure:

I have missed the post about Lucky but assume its bad news :-(

:GroupHug: for dogs with poorly paws and for poorly people.

Marge, :laugh: you couldnt make a name up like that for a solicitors could you! Almost makes you wonder why they didnt use Hassall Wright :wink:

Sad news about rottie girls pups. I hope that she can cope well with the remaining pups and they grow into big cuddly rotties.

Kazz, think I missed about Korkys lump but glad its nothing sinister. Gosh as if you didnt have enough to worry/think about! Glad to hear the little man has lost a little weight and that Ozzy is just a fine figure on a donkey :biglaugh: Butchers sound great. What a good idea from him.

Ta :flowers: I've been told by the lady I spoke to about the job that I'd be like 'gold dust' so it's likely I would get it but it's the scary bit of moving house etc etc that's the dilemma bit.Ooooooh it's all too much for my brain :wacko: :laugh:

Jules, what area would your move be to? Your not a million miles away from us. We would be glad to help you move it thats the decision you make. Unless of course you are moving very far away then you can pack me in your suitcase :laugh:

I am struggling to find time for the refuge at the moment. Life is too hectic. And I start a photography course tonight. Its something I really want to do, but its just another thing to fit in. :rolleyes:

RMF 1: I have a horrible feeling Axa are going to try and get out of paying Milly's vets bill. I really can't afford a £1200 vet bill sad.gif

RMF 2: Milly puked up last night - didn't think too much of it as sometimes they just do that. However, just got home to puke on the carpet and I am worried now that she's getting sick again. She seemed a tad 'off' this morning but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Fingers crossed it's something and nothing and not what I fear it's going to be sad.gif

RMF 3: I can't make the party this weekend but I hope everyone else has a fab time flowers.gif

RMF 1: I have a horrible feeling Axa are going to try and get out of paying Milly's vets bill. I really can't afford a £1200 vet bill sad.gif

RMF 2: Milly puked up last night - didn't think too much of it as sometimes they just do that. However, just got home to puke on the carpet and I am worried now that she's getting sick again. She seemed a tad 'off' this morning but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Fingers crossed it's something and nothing and not what I fear it's going to be sad.gif

RMF 3: I can't make the party this weekend but I hope everyone else has a fab time flowers.gif

Hope that Millie improves. There does seem to be quite a few bugs around at the moment. Loads of "pay out Axa" thoughts being sent. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif flowers.gif .

Although Lucy has been eating better this week, her weight is down again.sad.gif She now weighs 24.1 She is beginning to look like a bag of bones. mecry.gif

She has had her bloods taken and the good news is, the white cell count is down, so they haven't operated. biggrin.gif Got an appointment at 4.20 this afternoon to go and collect her and have a natter to the vet. I'll be glad to have my baby back home.<BR clear=all>

Edited by greys mum

I have gone through the agonies of having my legs and eyebrows waxed in an attempt to look a little less like les dawson in drag when I put that dress on, on Friday :laugh: I am having my hair cut and tinted on friday morning too. What ever I look like after all that is the best i can do :laugh:

Although Lucy has been eating better this week, her weight is down again.sad.gif She now weighs 24.1 She is beginning to look like a bag of bones. mecry.gif

Lots of positive thoughts being sent :GroupHug:

I have gone through the agonies of having my legs and eyebrows waxed in an attempt to look a little less like les dawson in drag when I put that dress on, on Friday :laugh: I am having my hair cut and tinted on friday morning too. What ever I look like after all that is the best i can do :laugh:

Don't forget the pics - I'm sure you'll look fab :flowers: