UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Has been a fun evening here, sniffer dogs reacted to a car trying to enter the station triggering a full scale alert, all roads around us were closed and a cordon set up keeping people out of the area, hubby only got home as he was in uniform and was allowed thru by cutting thru another married patch bypassing the main gate. Apparently it looks to have been a false alarm but it don't half get the nerves a jangling.

morning. where are all the twirlys today? Im not usually in the first up best dressed category at this time of day :laugh:

Today I have 2 lots of wholesalers to get to, and the post office before lunch, and at 3pm Im off to have my eyebrows and legs waxed. Such an exciting life i lead :laugh:

Ta :flowers: I've been told by the lady I spoke to about the job that I'd be like 'gold dust' so it's likely I would get it but it's the scary bit of moving house etc etc that's the dilemma bit.Ooooooh it's all too much for my brain :wacko: :laugh:

Oooh exciting :pinkie: so whereabouts will you be moving to?

On Sunday for a week in Chichester :biggrin: After I have recovered from a party :closedeyes:

Are you staying in Chi all week or are you staying on a big posh yacht?

Zooey would like to join the poorly paw club  :(  We're just back from the vet, as when Zooey came in at bed-time last night, he was walking on three legs, holding one of his front feet up.  He's had a massive flare up of his allergies, and his foot is one big manky mess :(  He's now thoroughly disgusted with me, as not only did I cart him off to the vet, I also stonghold-ed him (which he hates, but was due), and he's being kept in the spare room for the next two weeks, to give his foot a chance to heal.