UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Hello, sorry not with it lately. That is why I don't do RMF I miss so much. Korky's lump was harmless. It is a cyst, the vet took a sample but it was fluid.

We just have to keep a close eye on it for the time being. Korks does have the dreaded CDRM :(

Snoops is fine and he has lost another couple of LBs in weight which is fab and Ozzy is doing fine too. When Korks had her vaccs I took all of them in for a check.

Ozzy is now 55 KGs but he isn't fat, just right for his size, donkey cross lol.

Also changed their food, not completely, they are on Supadog Sensitive and raw mixed in. Found a great butcher in town that saves loads of off cuts for me for donation to Cancer Research.

Good stuff hey!!

Going through menopause here at 43!! Flushes etc, but I am not having HRT. no way!!

I promise to try to keep up in future.

Morning :tired:

I might have started this month's RMF, but I've not been able to keep up since, I just cuahgt up reading what's been going on for the last 3 days.

Glad to hear that scary lumps so far all appear to be fattly lumps. Mal was covered in them and some grew right big, but they never bothered him.

Sleep tight little rottie pups :mecry: and a big :GroupHug: for Alex who is gutted.

Hope that Wispa is back to her normal, boingy self today. It is worrying when normally active dogs go quiet all of a sudden, isn't it? I always try and bribe mine with food, when that happens occasionally. They might look as if they are too weak to even breathe, but somehow a piece of sausage gives them the mega strength to come off the sofa :laugh:

I made myself my usual mug of really strong black coffee last night, by mistake - I was intending to make tea but my mind obviously was elsewhere, as it is most of the time :rolleyes: Boy, didn't that half kill me :ohmy: Nightmares and totally restless sleep all night - I'm sure I won't be doing that again any time soon!

I wish we were going to the Wiccaweys show this weekend, but no, I had to enter Kiera into an agility show in Wigan, which is up the road. I'm sure it'll be nice, but next time I really want to come to Wiccs! :)

Morning :sleep: Weather foul here so we don't mind missing our walk this morning. I wouldn't have taken Polly out in this anyway, Wispa is still on sick leave, and I am taking the chance to rest a nasty Wispa-related shoulder strain. Wispa needed help off the sofa, then stretched and walked very slowly and carefully into the garden for a P, then back again. She's eating a little, but only in a bowl placed on the sofa. Seems brighter in herself. If we don't get continued improvement today we will see the vet.

Am awaiting a call from Polly's vet this morning. Results were in yesterday, but her vet had day off.

I wish we were going to the Wiccaweys show this weekend, but no, I had to enter Kiera into an agility show in Wigan, which is up the road. I'm sure it'll be nice, but next time I really want to come to Wiccs! :)

And you could have entered the Wiccaweys Agility Show on the Saturday - then done the Fun Agility Show on the Sunday!

the dogs have their chicken necks defrosting. why do I think I can carry in 15kg of frozen meat, with painful hands and ripped side muscles? Just getting a coffee and many painkillers before a lovely lady comes for dinner.

Im not hoovering this time lol

Sleep tight little pups :mecry:

:GroupHug: to all that need them

Hi Kazz, glad all is well, was just thinking not heard

from you in a while.

Pls give Korks & Oz a gentle squish from me please

and a :wub: for Snoops.

RMF there is another mini wire haired daxi in the village

looks just like my Cliffy but no relation, he is called

Archie, which is spooky cos I have an Archie Westie :laugh:

• Like 1