UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

:GroupHug: For all poorly pets

:laugh: @Cliffy & Duncan

Lucky :mecry:

Thank you Alex for the lovely biscuits which came today. Cherry is a very lucky dog to have such special friends. :flowers:

Had a migraine this afternoon which left me feeling even more fuzzy headed than usual when I came home. It's taken a few hours, but thankfully it's gone now. :)

One of the surveyors at work asked me if I had the phone number of the solicitors Right Hassle. I couldn't stop laughing, thinking he was winding me up, then someone said it was true. They are our solicitors and they're called Wright Hassall. :blush02: I must be the only one who's never heard of them. :rolleyes:

:laugh: Marge

:GroupHug: lots of squishy fatty lump thoughts for Como and Benny and waiting for the return of Wispa's boing.

I have just nearly had a heart attack - let's just say it involved blood spatters round the kitchen in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre stylee :ohmy: , two dogs..........................and a vacuum pack of beetroot wot they had nicked off the side :rolleyes:

RMF I too have been wrestling with a mahoosive spreadsheet today. Ding ding - round two tomorrow and I think it's two falls and one submission up at the moment :D

Sian the rottie girly sadly lost three of her puppies today :( although when you rescue youd rather they werent born once they are you do everything you can to give them the best start alex is devastated.

Alex had thought that two of the three looked 'undercooked' and the vets say that that was the case and they were at least a week younger than the others meaning that the male fertilised eggs on two occasions due to the numpty who owned them both leaving them alone together for the whole of sians season (she was so observant she hadnt even noticed she was in season) this meant that the three puppies were actually born prematurely and their lungs were unable to function properly and their circulatory system was also not mature enough for them to survive :mecry:

I have just nearly had a heart attack - let's just say it involved blood spatters round the kitchen in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre stylee :ohmy: , two dogs..........................and a vacuum pack of beetroot wot they had nicked off the side :rolleyes:

What a fright you must have got :ohmy: Glad they are both OK :wub:

Poor pups, they never had a chance did they :( Sleep tight babies.

Such sad news about Lucky too :( I am away to give my oldies a big hug.

Poor little puppies. :mecry:

I am tired, so very very tired - however sleep doesn't seem to be something I can fit in just now. I may therefore talk piffle.

Meanwhiles, JulesB, perlease will you head over to the Rowing Times thread and have a bit of a think over the times you want to choose. I appreciate that you have an awful lot of faith in my presumed athletic prowess, however as one of the times you have chosen would have me breaking a World Record by nearly 19 seconds, I am merely suggesting that your chances of winning cakes could be improved if you assume I am not quite as fit as you think!

Or are you sending over a secret potion for me to consume at lunch time, and a few herding dogs to nip me on my way? :laugh:

Just off to find a place to post about the Wiccaweys Show now. Then I'll make sure I linky it back here - come and have a secret preview of how athletic or unathletic I look!

Very quiet day here, with boingless and barkless Wispa. She started to pick up a bit during the afternoon, otherwise I would have taken her to vet this evening. She has eaten scrambled eggs for supper, and felt improved enough to come and ask for a bit of the Brie on rye which I was eating. Her gums are nice and pink, she has no distension or discomfort in her tum, and she did manage to wander upstairs and down again, and she can go out to the garden when she needs. Will be keeping a close eye, but she does appear to be on the mend.

Cliffy, you are one tough little chap :wub:

Hope Como's lump turns out to be nothing.

Run free tiny rott pups :GroupHug:

As threatened promised, and just in case anyone misses it anywhere else, hoping some of you might just pop along to the Wiccaweys Show on Sunday.

Wiccaweys Fun Dog Show

I know I'm horribly biased, but I do think it's a brilliant day out, there's plenty of room to move and park, and the sun is going to shine 'cause I have a pair of purple cropped trousers which I bought specially this year, and so far haven't worn once!

As threatened promised, and just in case anyone misses it anywhere else, hoping some of you might just pop along to the Wiccaweys Show on Sunday.

Wiccaweys Fun Dog Show

I know I'm horribly biased, but I do think it's a brilliant day out, there's plenty of room to move and park, and the sun is going to shine 'cause I have a pair of purple cropped trousers which I bought specially this year, and so far haven't worn once!

it is a fab day out with loads and loads of classes and things to see/do

Mark and I are there with our travelling collection of poo and I am looking forward to seeing your purple cropped trousers