UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Di - glad it's just a fatty lump :flowers:

I have just finished a piece of work which I thought was going to take me all day as I found a way to do it using VLOOKUP. The quality of the spreadsheet was v poor but I have managed to extract nearly 16,000 lines of data :wacko:

I have sent it to my director and am hoping he gets someone else to do the next bit :rolleyes:

Morning, and healing thoughts for all in pain.

Wispa has joined the woe-is-me club. This is worrying, as normally she thinks there is no problem of dogs or humans which can't be solved by a good cross-country run. She was fine in the park this morning, unusually quiet on the way home, and then didn't want to get out of the car. She dawdled up the path ignoring next door's cat, refused breakfast, climbed on to her sofa and just lay there. She did eat a few dog biccies I brought her. I've put a fleece over her, given her aconite 30, and will be watching her carefully. She may have pulled something in her back as she is moving very gingerly. If she doesn't improve we will be off to the vet.

:GroupHug: for all that need then right now,

oomans and pets alike

RMF Cliffy got stung by a wasp on saturday, didnt say a peep

either, no yelping or barking.

He just curled up in his bed for about 20 minutes licking his

back paw, then sportted the offending wasp and went mental

chasing and snapping it all over the house :rolleyes:

and then snapping at the 2 westies when they charged round after him.

Not only is my ickle pickle mini daxi a good boy but totally

fearless to boot.

needless to say I got the offending wasp out the door before

Cliffy came to more harm :laugh:

Afternoon :wavey:

Glad it was a fatty lump and nothing more sinister :flowers:

I hope Wispa :wub: soon resumes normal bounciness - a pointer-y dog with no bounce is a very sad sight :GroupHug:

I have been to the dentist for the fist time in a long time  :blush02:  Thankfully I have apparently taken good care of my teeth and don't need any work doing  :biggrin:  I like new dentist :)

Bloody hell i dont know where today has gone so far, but i dont seem to have sat down for much of it :laugh: Grabbing a quick sarnie and coffee then Im back out to B+Q and ASDA. The rest of the week looks to be pretty much in the same vein untill i jump on a train on friday and say sod it :laugh:

Back from the vet and none the wiser! Yes, he has a lump, it's on the cartilage on his 6th rib but without an xray and possibly a biopsy there's no way of saying what it is. I've decided to wait for 3-4 weeks, as that length of time won't affect the outcome, and take him back and see if there's any change. There is a v v slight worry because one of his litter sisters was pts because of lymphoma, but it's only slight. I'll just keep an eye on him and see how he goes.

Thanks from me and Co for the good wishes. :flowers:

Edited by Spins4me

Just had a lovely walk with the Ds,in the fields just a mile away,both had a swim in the river,Duncan couldn't believe it when a rabbit ran straight across the field almost under his nose - luckily for the rabbit Daisy didn't see it and Duncan was so startled it took him a few seconds to react :laugh: