UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

You know when you are utterly exhausted when .... you sleep on the floor of the lounge with broken dog, the smoke alarms go off at 3am waking hubby, hubby walks through lounge with lights blaring to check for a fire and you sleep through the whole thing wacko.gif laugh.gif

Morning. :wacko:

Too tired - think it's all catching up on me.

Waiting for the dogs to finish their breakfasts so I can go to work. It would be helpful if they finished in the next minute. Having been going for 30 minutes, this is looking unlikely - courtesy of Daisy being ladylike!

morning. I got a decent sleep, woke up feeling relatively human, popped a few pain killers and havnt sat down sinse :wacko: I found a lump on Bennys shoulder on saturday night, so I am now clock watching for 9am to ring the vets and get him checked over. Im trying not to panic :wacko:

back from the vets. His lump is a fatty lump thankfully, but its in an awkward spot, right on his shoulder muscle. When it starts to grow it will probably interfere with his movement and will have to come off. We got our usual rollocking for his weight, which is 53kg but he eats less than the greyhounds, gets plenty of exersise and has always just been a big rottie.

back from the vets. His lump is a fatty lump thankfully, but its in an awkward spot, right on his shoulder muscle. When it starts to grow it will probably interfere with his movement and will have to come off. We got our usual rollocking for his weight, which is 53kg but he eats less than the greyhounds, gets plenty of exersise and has always just been a big rottie.

:GroupHug: glad it is a fatty lump :biggrin: my girl had one removed off her shoulder muscle a few weeks ago, it was only the size of a 5p but god the difference in her..amazing, i left hers for 6 months as the vet said it was nothing serious but it was growing i panicced and it had to go :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all in pain