UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

I have stuff to treat the house but I am really bothered that this will cause him to fit as it seemed to do once before. But I am between the devil and the deep blue sea, I need to get to the bottom of it! So I plan to do the house in stages whilst attempting to keep Georgie Porgie away from the treated areas. Downstairs will be done tonight by Ruby when George, Archie and I have gone to bed. So please if you can think "no seizure" thoughts that would be great :flowers:

Marion, there's a new product out that is for treating the house but works differently from other stuff. No idea how good it is but I'll try to find you a link, it might be less worrying? One sec ...

San, well done you and Glen, and please wish George a happy birthday from me.

I have a slightly sore eye because the usual suspect smacked me in it with a stonking great paw :rolleyes:

Hope you can get rid of the fleas without causing your George any problems, Marion.

Great drawing, Anne :flowers:

Marge, that is really sweet of your neighbour's child.

No fit thoughts for scratchy George and a happy birthday to Mt George San's man :flowers:

I'm not so sure about my insect bites :unsure: all over my back, my scalp and upper arms are covered in itchy bumps, I'm also running a mega temperature and feel quite wierd.

I've popped a couple of piriton in the hope that it's an allergy and am heading for my pit.

NN :flowers:

I got a "Cook Vegetarian" magazine. Is that the one you get Safneo? Thought if I try and have some veggie meals it's better than none at all and might get some ideas. Was looking for a book but they didn't have any.

Yep! Thats the one. :biggrin:

Fab pic Anne. Nice to see you back but sorry to hear that you have poorly dogs. :GroupHug:

Well done Sandra and Glen :partytime:

We got our car back today after having lots of things put right, so went off for a spin in it. We sat and had a drink and something to eat in a pub garden and Cherry got some treats from the Bedworth dog training club, who meet there every Saturday.

Which pub is this? Didn't even know they had a dog club! (my hometown) :rolleyes:

What a lovely child your neighbour has. Bless!

CT, itchy doesnt sound good. Better get it checked out soon. :GroupHug:

Sending 'don't have a seizure' thoughts for George.

RMF, I am now itching! :laughingsmiley:

Edited by safneo

Now then George, don't you go doing anythng to worry Mummy.

ChickenTikka - nasty, nasty - have to say there's some seriously weird bugs going around our office at the moment.

Alex - do you think Milly could fancy some green tripe?

I was giving Tigger and Daisy big breakfasts this morning, and as Daisy sometimes seems to struggle with larger bones, I was about to give her the lamb ribs, which I could break off if she was struggling, and Tigger the pig's trotter - then I decided that it was a long time since Daisy had had a trotter.

Silence now reigns everywhere. Tigger is outside chomping through everything as normal, and Daisy is steadily destroying her trotter. This is the dog who "claims" that a chicken carcass is way too difficult for her to eat. (Although I'm actually beginning to think she's not that fussed on poultry!)

Just starting a pineapple fruit cake (for those not liking squidgy fruity bits, this contains squidgy fruity bits). Then I'm going to start soaking my Lincoln Fruit Loaf (which surprise, surprise contains squidgy fruity bits), and I'm thinking about trying out a new recipe for Orange Fruit Loaf (and guess what, this also contains squidgy fruity bits). :laugh: