UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Thinking of Jade too.

Better not be here now. Have to take poorly car to the garage tomorrow (ABS light thingy has decided it wants to go "bleep, bleep, bleep" which bodes ill). Taking car to garage entails me leaving it in the station car park at 6.45 am and catching the train into work at 6.50 am.

As OH declared he was going off to work in the car tonight rather than the van, I am hereby hoping that he is home a tad earlier than he has been recently, as otherwise I'll be leaving home when I need to be at the station - and it's a 25 minute drive! Also hoping he's remembered to drop the key into the garage - which I gave him suitably labelled and packaged this afternoon.

If I'm on here at 6.30 am tomorrow, you will know all is not well!!!

Tomatoes! Face Book! My tomatoes are just green - but at least they're in my garden with the possibility of them being eaten one day!

I love facebook and twitter - I find it most amusing that I have managed to get addicted to a flipping farming game to the extent that I now plant crops on the basis of when I am going to be online when they ripen laugh.gif

they have been ready sinse about 6pm this evening :laugh: I have pinged several times but you were otherwise busy, with your zoo i assume :laugh:

Marge, I know the pub well. Hope you can manage to keep busy tomorrow :GroupHug:

San, lovely photo of Glen :wub:

Jules, sorry heggie didnt make it. :GroupHug:

Abby, you need to make sure that you look after yourself! :GroupHug:

Glad the Shiba Inu is home. :biggrin:

Melp, dont know what you were wibbling about! You look hot woman!:biggrin: and I dont mind saying it just dont tell hubby :D

:laugh: @ Julia. I hope Danny isnt sore.

I love facebook and twitter - I find it most amusing that I have managed to get addicted to a flipping farming game to the extent that I now plant crops on the basis of when I am going to be online when they ripen laugh.gif

I know exactly what you mean! I also have to arrange mine around Pauls as he shares my laptop to do his farming too! :laugh:

RMF, back to work tomorrow :mecry:

Morning :tired:

Have a good day back at work Andrea :flowers:

Owl - Wispa sounds like such a character :laugh: Great news about the Shiba Inu too :wub:

I saw a bangle I loved so Rob went to ask the price. I was expecting it to be way out of my budget but it was £4, which isn't really in my budget right now either, but at that bargain of a price I couldn't resist Plus Rob had bought it before I had a chance to say anything

What a luffly thing to do :flowers:

wigglelibby.jpg

Bootiful babies :wub:

I have been having a little whinge, remembering my darling Mint who I lost in August 2004

:GroupHug:

Just watched our girl, Jessica Ennis, win the world championship in the heptathlon and I've come over all emotional.

Wasn't she fab? :biggrin: And Usain Bolt was just :ohmy:

Does anyone walk in Putney area of London. One of our dogs is missing.

I hope doglet is home very soon :GroupHug:

Morning :flowers:

Thanks for your good thoughts, much appreciated. Back to work today, but a shorter week as I'm off on hols on Friday. Got loads to do/catch up on, but it will get done. whatever doesn't get done at work will just have to wait, mustn't forget I'm doing the work of two now.

Sorry the hedgehog didn't make it Jules. :GroupHug:

Hope George and Milly are ok today. :flowers:

Morning chaps

I hope the little oldie is home soon. I'd be frantic if one of mine went missing away from home :(

RMF, back to work tomorrow :mecry:

Me too :( Hope you have a good day :GroupHug:

RMF: I got up at 5am to take OH to the station, then walked the dogs, then got back into bed for 20 minutes, it was lovely.

Morning :flowers:

Julia, amaze Darren even more by telling him you could use your membership in Barbados and then maybe he'll take you there :laugh:

Good idea :laugh:

:laugh: I am addicted to farmtown too, I stand in the middle of my farm just looking at myself cuddling my bunnies :wacko:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Andrea and Jules, have a good day :flowers:

I am catching mainly staying in today to catch up with the holiday washing so hopefully the weather will be nice for getting it dry.

Am sort of catching up :wavey: didn't make it to the pool this morning coz was sooooo tired when I got up (long run yesterday)

Can't find a coffee drinking smiley (which seems all wrong for the Refuge) so have this instead Helly

coffee-cup.jpg

not at all a RMF: have just found out that a friend from uni who I keep in contact with via livejournal (online diary) has just been told she has an ectopic pregnancy and it has to be terminated. In the last year she was been pregnant with a child with spina bifida unlikely to survive more than a couple of days, and then with a foetus that simply stopped growing after 4 weeks. Unbelievably she is still hanging together and I can only send much love to her and her wonderful husband.

Quite honestly its times like these that I'm very grateful to not want children.