UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

sometimes i despair. my kennels phone just rang over and over, every time answer machine kicked it, it stopped and then started again. i gave up and answered to a woman who is exceptionally put out that I am not prepared to take a booking for her bloody cat tonight. I asked her if she honestly thought i should be working at 10pm on a friday night and she thought that was reasonable request because she booked her holiday online and the internet isnt shut so why am i. :wacko: :wacko:

I am a hob nob fan but have not been injured by one yet :ohmy: I will approach my tea and biccie breaks with caution from now on.

I thought that I had a few insect bites on my lower back earlier today but it has either turned into a mahoosive insect bitie fest or a big rash all along my trouser line. I've done a big blobbage of TCP so I stink and will report back later.

I am a hob nob fan but have not been injured by one yet :ohmy: I will approach my tea and biccie breaks with caution from now on.

I thought that I had a few insect bites on my lower back earlier today but it has either turned into a mahoosive insect bitie fest or a big rash all along my trouser line. I've done a big blobbage of TCP so I stink and will report back later.

Maybe whatever bit you walked along the waistband of your trousers biting as it went and that's why you have what seems to be a rash in a line. Nasty little devil! :evil3:

:biggrin: I was very worried as Bubbles wasn't out of bed earlier even though I'd given her cage a few nudges to wake her up and was preparing myself to delve into her bed, when up she popped, as cross as ever :wub: She's had some food, a cuddle, a run around and gone back for some more food so, touch wood, her oddness of last night was all my fault and I should prepare my fingers for retribution :ohmy: Edited by chickentikka

A little joke to cheer us up ....

Guts or Balls

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: ''Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?''

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: ''You're next, fatty.''

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Am really struggling to grasps names at the moment I think the 3 vodkas and cokes may be the reason and its really frustrating

it's really quite simple

you are Amy, repeat Amy, that an A, an M and a Y..

ok, phew, glad we cleared that one up :ohmy: :laugh:

RMF I am wandering the mean streets of Macclesfield

tomorrow, putting up posters in every shop I can sweet

talk into...

night night all

Morning :tired: I took all four dogs to bed with so had a bit of a restless night, but I wanted my boys with me :wub:

We have to bury our boy tonight :mecry:

I hope it went as well as these things can :GroupHug:

According to the local paper police have had to break into two cars this week to get overheated dogs out :mad:

Utter f*ckin morons :angry:

sometimes i despair. my kennels phone just rang over and over, every time answer machine kicked it, it stopped and then started again. i gave up and answered to a woman who is exceptionally put out that I am not prepared to take a booking for her bloody cat tonight. I asked her if she honestly thought i should be working at 10pm on a friday night and she thought that was reasonable request because she booked her holiday online and the internet isnt shut so why am i. :wacko:

Do 1471, get her number and then ring her back at 3am repeatedly :wink:

She's had some food, a cuddle, a run around and gone back for some more food so, touch wood, her oddness of last night was all my fault and I should prepare my fingers for retribution :ohmy:

Pleased that Bubbles is back to her obstreperous self :flowers:

RMF : I am really hoping Milly can come home today.