UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Nice to see you Anne - I wondered why you weren't about and now I know!

I was thinking of you the other day, as I was drawing this with the pencils I won in the auction. I haven't made a drawing for years!

drawings003.jpg

edited to add a hello to Jules as well :flowers:

Edited by DanishPastry

I love my boy!!!

We had our club challenge today (they run four a year) and he was :bigsmiley:

We entered Agility, Jumping and Steeplechase (level 1), were doing our silver club progression thingie and also the 'one dog two handler' class.

So, he came 6th in Agility - 9th in Jumping - and 5th in Steeplechase!!! All clear rounds!!!!! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

We passed our silver, first time and he ran pretty well with Ian in the two handler round, just missed the first jump

Can you tell I'm pleased? :partytime:

• Like 1

Have just got back from ASDA. Martyn got me some headphones so I can listen to my MP3 while I'm running. I got a "Cook Vegetarian" magazine. Is that the one you get Safneo? Thought if I try and have some veggie meals it's better than none at all and might get some ideas. Was looking for a book but they didn't have any.

Have you looked on t'internet as well? That's usually my first port of call when I'm looking for recipes :flowers:

I found yet another baby hedgehog earlier today. I've given him basic first aid (I'm getting the hang of it now, this is the fourth one I've found recently) but I'm taking him to a hedgehog hospital lady shortly so he can be wormed and fattened up a bit before he's released.

You are an angel :angel:

RMF : We've all had a 3 hour nap :tired: Then I put fresh bedding on the bed and am just making some dog food for my kids.

ETA : Well done San :pinkie:

Edited by merledogs

Brilliant drawing Anne.

Have finished painting the door and frame. Phew! So glad that's over. Now doing dishes to try and help remove some paint off my hands. Didn't make as much mess today and hoping the dogs steer clear of it. Well I can hope :rolleyes:

Haven't thought to look on tinternet Alex. Ta for the tip. Hope Millie is nice and relaxed.

We got our car back today after having lots of things put right, so went off for a spin in it. We sat and had a drink and something to eat in a pub garden and Cherry got some treats from the Bedworth dog training club, who meet there every Saturday. Then we had a walk round the park and Cherry had fun running with a spaniel, jack russell and a teeny west highland white terrier pup. :wub: Fell asleep for a couple of hours, but feel like we could sleep some more :tired:

well done San :flowers:

I'm happy to see Milly is home :biggrin:

JulesB, glad to see you have your priorities right :flowers:

Michele :flowers: Families can be so selfish at times.

Well done with the veg Andrea :flowers:

:GroupHug: :flowers: For anyone who needs one, I know I've missed a lot.

Almost forgot to say, ( And too late to edit)that when we got home we had a home made card from our neighbours seven year old daughter, saying how sorry she was to hear about Spike. She's always been scared of dogs, but loves watching them play from her bedroom window. :wub:

Lovely picture Anne - you are very talented :flowers:

Marge what a lovely gesture from your little neighbour, bless her.

George has been keeping pets - fleas to be exact :ohmy: I don't frontline him in case it causes a seizure but after a couple of baths in non chemically stuff he still had them. So terrified that we would have a major infestation I Frontlined him on Monday - fab, no seizure but he still has some fleas so he's been bathed again today.

I have stuff to treat the house but I am really bothered that this will cause him to fit as it seemed to do once before. But I am between the devil and the deep blue sea, I need to get to the bottom of it! So I plan to do the house in stages whilst attempting to keep Georgie Porgie away from the treated areas. Downstairs will be done tonight by Ruby when George, Archie and I have gone to bed. So please if you can think "no seizure" thoughts that would be great :flowers:

:flowers: Hope George is OK and doesn't have any side affects from the treatment.

My own George (hubby) is 50 today! :ohmy: I was at the club show today and he is working tonight, so I will take him for lunch tomorrow. :D

I is kernackered and I think Glen is too, we will maybe take pics of him and his rosettes tomorrow. :wub: