August Rmf

Pingu

:GroupHug: kats n greys

sorry to hear about Lexi and Akita :flowers:

Good thoughts for George :flowers:

Happy birthday hooman George :biggrin:

Hope your eye gets better soon Owl

CT, hopre your itchy bumps are nothing to worrry about :flowers:

Andrea, the pub was the old Griffin on the road into Bedworth. (Not the one on the roundabout with a similar name). :unsure:

:GroupHug: Alex

Welcome back Julia :flowers:

Morning :flowers: Not doing too well here. Reality setting in :mecry: Got a lot to do today, so that might help a bit.

Morning from itchsville :angry:

Alex and Milly :GroupHug: hope you can all have a nice relaxing day

I'm supposed to be doing a h/c this afternoon but think I ought to cancel and keep myself to myself until either my bumps go away or, if they are still here tomorrow, I'll go to the docs.

Mrs B I like squidgy fruit cake and I lurve pineapple :D

Michelle - tough, your having one anyway, so there :GroupHug:

Marion, raw garlic in food is supposed to help keep fleas

away, i put a slice in during morning feed.

Alicia, glad you got things sorted and can get to America, if

you need anything let me know.

Alex am glad Milly is home, give her a gentle :wub: on

the nose from me please.

Marge, took my lot for a nice long walk this morning, stopped

and sat at a bench for a while talking to my lot about Spike :wub:

Cliffy sat on my knee looking all intent listening to me and the other two sat at

my feet wondering why we had stopped (as we never do), Cliffy tried to lick my face as the tears rolled down bless him.

The bear is lovely, just like your boy :wub: :GroupHug:

RMF I am out of dogfood :rolleyes:

Ive got loads funnily enough :laugh: if you feed something I have in, I can send some with cheryl if you are meeting them for the walk after lunch?

Thanks Di, I have to call my supplier in a mo, as he was going to drop

some off last night but didnt.... :rolleyes:

Can I call you plan B please in case he didnt get any :biggrin:

Mrs B - I may resort to tripe if nothing else works, but she's had some turkey pieces and seems a bit brighter.:flowers:

That would save me having to offer to post some to you (seeing as we're all seems to offering to share our dog food just now!)

Marion here it is:

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1122 - it's non insecticidal and claims to be totally safe for pets and people. If you do order any from Vet UK, could I ask you to go via the link on the Oldies Club page as we get some pennies then :flowers:

I use food grade diatomaceous earth on my two, rubbed into their coats. I also use it for worming - sprinkled on their food. I bought it from omlet.co.uk. It's a natural product so no chemicals and hopefully unlikely to cause fits.

A few years ago after we moved into a house where there had been cats we had a very bad outbreak of fleas. We had to get the council in to spray everything. The "flea man" told me that the vacuum cleaner was my best weapon and to vacuum thoroughly every day, especially along the skirting boards using the pipe. Then take out the dust bag (if you have one) wrap it well and put in the dustbin. Apologies if you're already an enthusiasitc vacuumer!!

I appear to have walked my postman son off his feet at the bootsale this morning laugh.gif thats 2 Sundays running where the person I went with wanted to cut short in the first field wacko.gif laugh.gif at least with Nick we did manage the whole first field after I compramised and said we could just go up the middle of the rows rather than up one side and down the other laugh.gif Nog's happy he has a couple of pigs snouts, a Shaun The Sheep and Gromit cuddly toys. I could open my own cuddly toy shop with the amount of the flipping things he has laugh.gif he's been told he is to eat the nose rather than bury it - much to his disgust, so it's currently laying in the middle of the lawn and he's gone back to bed laugh.gif

A few years ago after we moved into a house where there had been cats we had a very bad outbreak of fleas. We had to get the council in to spray everything. The "flea man" told me that the vacuum cleaner was my best weapon and to vacuum thoroughly every day, especially along the skirting boards using the pipe. Then take out the dust bag (if you have one) wrap it well and put in the dustbin. Apologies if you're already an enthusiasitc vacuumer!!

Also put a flea collar inside your hoover bag or cylinder thing and if you hoover fleas up and dont empty it the collar should kill em off!

Went to a car boot yeaterday and got a real bargin, brand new fully lined Laura Ashley curtains for £3 :biggrin: They are cream with a creamy/gold pattern and are lovely.