UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

:GroupHug:Alex :GroupHug:

Interview is Monday.

Be nice to me tomorrow, its my birthday. Who's off?

They gave the job to the boy who is 10 minutes late everyday and never picks up the phone, but my work is impeccable apparently :rolleyes: The other girl in my dept is moving to marketing twice a week as well. Am thorougly disappointed. :rolleyes:

:GroupHug:Alex :GroupHug:

Interview is Monday.

Be nice to me tomorrow, its my birthday. Who's off?

Kerry made it in, in agony with suspected gall stones or a liver problem. She managed 2 hours in the office while i went like the clappers round the main kennels with a hose and squeegy, then went home to bed. With helen off, that leaves me with 2 staff left on monday :huh: Im going to be on an early start in the cattery by the look of it :wacko:

Thank you all for your support :flowers: It's been such a long day, I haven't wanted to talk to anyone just yet. Online is fine so I can take my time to say what I want to say. sods law again as Keith is stuck in Bristol and won't be home till late:( We have phoned each other a few times today but have failed miserably in trying to keep the other one going. We have to bury our boy tonight :mecry:

According to the local paper police have had to break into two cars this week to get overheated dogs out :mad: Why do people come here on holiday with all the lovely walking there is available and then go off and leave their dogs locked in the car :angry: We are such a dog friendly town too - loads of shops allow them in as do many pubs if the owners want a meal and there are plenty of cafes with outdoor seating areas - there's no feckin excuse.

According to the local paper police have had to break into two cars this week to get overheated dogs out :mad: Why do people come here on holiday with all the lovely walking there is available and then go off and leave their dogs locked in the car :angry: We are such a dog friendly town too - loads of shops allow them in as do many pubs if the owners want a meal and there are plenty of cafes with outdoor seating areas - there's no feckin excuse.

Keswick is one of the most dog friendly places we have ever visited - as you say there is no excuse :angry:

Last month we were sat in the garden of a teashop in Grange with the dogs, and a couple who were already there made a fuss of them. We had lunch, they were still about and contemplating having a dessert, when one of them said 'I suppose we should get the dogs out of the car and let them have a dip in the river as it's hot' :angry:

Glad to hear the police will break them out too, maybe, just maybe they might learn from that! :flowers:

:GroupHug: Marge

RMbiccyF:

I have just completed a survey on biscuits. It's not a spoof, it comes from one of my usual market research sites. It asked how many biscuits I eat a week, but also asked if I had ever had a biscuit-related accident, e.g. scalding fingers while dunking, being bitten by any animal domestic or wild while eating a biscuit, and also what I would do if a biscuit fell in the cup while dunking. One question was if a biscuit dropped on the floor would I pick it up and eat it, bin it, or leave it for the vacuum cleaner. There was no box to tick for "dropped biscuits never reach the floor in this house" but I put it in the comments box at the end.

Apparently there are on average 500 biscuit related accidents treated at A&E depts in UK per year. Clearly our faithful hounds are only doing their duty and protecting us from harm if they nick our biccs.