UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Whoops. May be causing unnecessary work here.

Owlie one, I don't seem to have had an e-mail from you ...... ?

I was trying to explain that DogLost didn't work by sending trillions of people after a dog running loose - but folks can have their own agendas/not understand what you are about.

I had the permission of the OP to transfer to photo to DogLost - in fact she was very appreciative of the offer - and one of your clever folks has done it too. :)

DogLost Linky

However, the dog has now been caught - which is good news. Be even better if it could be reunited with an owner who was looking for him.

Sorry re Mabel ChickenTikka. :mecry:

Back from taking Nog in to the hospital ready for his operation tomorrow - wow what a swanky place it is!! We were both gobsmacked at how posh and ultra modern the hospital is , tho we have been in fits and fits of giggles over the "patient visiting hours" listed up on the wall of reception and on the paperwork we've been given - darn it we forgot to take in his dressing gown & slippers or leave him a prepaid phone card, and we'll need to remember to put lemon squash and grapes on the shopping list for tomorrow laugh.gif It is absolutely state of the art there, digital imaging scanners, mri's, ultra sounds the works, it's a teaching hospital and a world renowned centre for exotic reptiles and avians apparently. ohmy.gif I had absolutely no idea we had something like this in Swindon. We can call any hour day or night if we're worried or just want to check how he's doing and we've met the night nurse who'll be looking after him tonight and he went off quite happily with her.

He's currently first on the list tomorrow although they operate the emergency service through the night so if anything comes in then obviously that gets priority. They'll call us as soon as there's any news so now we just have to do the waiting bit again, not sure if he will be allowed home tomorrow apparently they do like to keep them 24 - 48 hours post op just to make sure all is well and theres no reactions to the plates and GA etc.

Dexter, my lovely clown :wub: , made me laugh today. At the weekends I try and take the dogs out individually for at least one walk so they get some one on one mummy time. There's a funfair on in a bit of the park over the bank holiday. Dex did a pooh, a tad sloppy so it took longer to pick up. I'd told him to sit and stay, however he gave up and pegged it to the fair and had muscled his way to the front of the burger van queue. I had to go and retrieve him doing his very best sit and waving his paw at all and sundry in the hope of food :D Some people had scattered screaming at the killer dog on the loose, but the brave people who had stayed there were very impressed with his food begging tricks and his right paw, left paw routine :laugh:

He's such a plonker at times, but I luffs him so much :wub:

Morning :tired:

Gorjuss collie babes :wub:

Mummy Mabel guinea pig collapsed out in her run today, I took her straight to the emergency vets but she died as I held her close.

So sorry :GroupHug:

Hands up everyone who doesn't want to go back to work tomorrow.

a-hand.png

He's such a plonker at times, but I luffs him so much :wub:

Bless him :wub:

Mrs B - I am pleased the dog has been caught :flowers:

Edited by merledogs