UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have definately decided to adopt Polly,she has slotted in so well with the rest of the girls and is learning the ropes really quickly.

great news Cher

Amy - and any other fans of Dachshund type dogs - you may like my blog today :wub:

Awwww ickle pickly daxi puppy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Don't suppose you fancy lending it out once you've seen it? :unsure:

Off to bed shortly, will leave you all with a photo of an 'orrid pup :wub: :laugh: :laugh:

ACDogs8-11July2009050ii.jpg

luffley :wub: :wub:

tis raining here and I is bruised, battered and achey (again) :rolleyes:

but 'tis my own fault cos i dont bounce as well as i used to :laugh:

off to collect the lump that is Archie pickle, and dump him on my bed

then to sleep and get up for 3am - wot joy...

night night all :wavey:

Edited by Laurel n Hardy

Welcome home Polly. Although I think we all saw that coming :)

Kats n greys, thats very nice that you're back in contact with your brother. Hope the meeting goes very well and you have lots more.

Sorry you're feeling sad about things Owl :GroupHug:

Ange, seriously how could you put up such a photo. That's disgusting

:wub:

Mr & Mrs B and Mr & Mrs T have landed safely on Irish soil. Although a bit "soaked and windswept" (Mrs B's words), I think they're looking forward to their stay. Why does the weather have to be so carp :mecry: I'm looking forward to meeting them next weekend :elefant:

Morning :tired:

I saw some "washing balls" in the shop this morning,does anyone use them and are they any good?

I bought some a couple of years ago and they were a complete waste of money. Have a read here :flowers:

must say im on team andre, the shite that woman gave him he deserves a medal

(i didnt like either of them particularly before they split but i admire him for being one of the only people who seems to have ever said no to kate price,) shes acting like a pouting spoilt child

I'm with you on that :flowers:

ACDogs8-11July2009050ii.jpg

Bootiful :wub:

morning. The @rseholles who like shooting defenceless animals started early this morning so the kennels dogs plus my own 4 have been growling and barking sinse 7am. Barstards :angry:

I dont have to work in kennels today. We have a student vet who had to find placements in as many different animal environments as possible doing the last of her 7 day stint. Means I will get to stay warm and dry in my office :laugh:

Its a lovely day here and I woke up early and did the "count your blessings" thing. My Spanish neighbour had a very loud and very late party last night and it took me ages to get to sleep, so I have woken up groggy(and in pain) again. Not sure if this is another step down in my CFS, and I just have to get used to it, or whether I have a bug.Anyway,I lay awake with the sun streaming through my windows,with Polly snuggled up next to me (she is on the bed in a flash once I am awake) hearing my other girls getting excited downstairs because I am awake(I think they hear me groan when I stretch on waking) and then my loving hubby brought me a cup of coffee. I turned over on my lovely comfy memory foam mattress and used my electric pillow to sit me up and looked around my room which is geared especially for me,so.............how can I not count my blessings! Health and money would be nice but you cant have everything can you ! I am trying hard to stop the "black cloud" from descending.

:GroupHug: for Kelly,thinking of you.

:GroupHug: for anyone who needs one.

I really couldn't stand Katie Price or Peter Andre but if I had to side with one it would be him. She is such a sour faced miserable old bat with delusions of grandeur !! :mad: x