July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why :unsure:

I have a bucket I may use it :rolleyes:

I am looking at houses to buy and can actually buy one, it isn't a dream! :laugh: I have the most gorgeous, fantastic boyfriend in the world and we have discussed everything re life and future and it is ALL good (well apart from him doing another tour in Afghanistan in a few years but I can deal with that as if everything goes to plan I will have a mini us to keep me busy :laugh: ) I just love my life :biggrin: I am ridiculously happy and spoilt :)

I hope the bucket was for the above and not cause you're feeling icky by the way :unsure: :flowers:

Neither Random Nor Mundane Fact (NRNMF): I am the luckiest woman on the face of the earth :biggrin:

Surely there is a rule against saying that without expanding on it? :unsure:

Nice tent, Wendy! How do the boys like it? :cool:

Hope your arm feels better soon Jazz! :flowers:

:GroupHug:, :) and :flowers: to whoever likes one of em :)

We had a really nice day today, despite me having to go into work. I had to take this morning off, as the gas man came round to do the annual gas check - what a shame, NOT! It was gorgeous weather first thing, so we went to the grotty little park near our estate, which, for a change, was pretty much deserted, so Kiera and Sparks had a good run n play. Then went home for brekkies and awaiting the gas man. Gas man was pretty early and done in no time at all, so I decided to give both hooligans a good groom and then do some training with them. Got the agility equipment that I have (borrowed) out and Sparky's mat, and did rounds of about 10 minutes each with them. Kiera's weaving really is improving, and Sparks is doing so well and obviously enjoying training, so got a real buzz out of that. Work was work = boring but the only way to keep my bank account healthy, and then the rain didn't happen when I got home again, so packed the guys into the van and we went for a nice long walk round the nature reserve, Chorlton Water Park. It started raining halfway through, but hte obvious advantage then is that the place goes very quiet very quickly so Soarks and Kiera had all the space in the world to chase and wrestle with eachother :laugh: :wub: By the looks of shiny, sparkly clean, empty bowls, dinner was much appreciated and they're both asleep now, feet and ears twitching n all. I love my guys! :wub: :wub:

Why is it when you make it completely obvious to a company that you have been having financial problems but are getting through them, are keeping in touch, making payments when possible etc. and hope to be back on your feet soon-ish, that they seem intent on kicking you and then stamping on your head when you're down.

Is this a large company? I have had constant hassles from HSBC who keep ringing my mobile at all hours and then getting cut off because there is low signal in the house. Why can't they ring my landline? The problem is that their right hand knoweth not what their left hand doeth. Different staff keep badgering me, and if they looked properly at my file they would see that they have just offered to turn my overdraft and credit card into a very low interest loan repayable over 7 yrs and I have gladly agreed to this. I was left with a lot of debt, and HSBC were beyond an amateur to battle with, so I put my finances into the hands of Gregory Pennington at ThinkMoney who have been brilliant and saved me a monstrous amount of interest. But I'm still getting phone calls from prats who are demanding the lot paid today because they haven't bothered to look at my file. Or maybe they think they can catch me off guard late in the evening and get me to cough up.

My neighbours across the road, lovely couple with 2 rescued staffies, speak well of the garage where I am booked in for MOT tomorrow. Very decent bloke running it :)

Glad minor arm op went OK, Jazz. Hope it heals pdq.

Just had a call from my sister, who has been doing sterling work sorting things out for mum. She has seen the social worker, who used to be a student nurse when mum was a sister and also knew my stepdad. Social worker has asked for a mini case conference with GP, social services and someone from the hospital plus my sis and auntie, and all have agreed. It will be a week on Wednesday. Hospital staff now realise that mum is very compos sometimes and completely disconnected at other times. They don't know why, and have no idea what the prognosis is. Everyone feels that she should be able to go home in a couple of weeks with the right support, and will work together to see that this is provided.

sparkle, I am glad that you are happy. I have many buckets but will not be using one, as I am in no position to talk. The texts which fly in and out of my Blackberry are somewhat bucketworthy :rolleyes: and not in the camping bucket sense either.

Oh blimey! :ohmy:

Mindy and I were talking about buckets earlier, discussing the intention of using one (each, not shared :wink: ) should the need for an emergency toilet arise when we go camping! Hope no one thought I meant buckets in the pukey sense for anyone who's luuurved up and happy :flowers: