UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Hi, struggling to keep up. Life is too much to cope with at the moment.

Julia, hope you found some coffee. What are you going to do with your week without Darren and the boys? :biggrin:

Alex, sorry to hear about your job. Great news on the exam results though! Have faith and make sure EVERYONE hears about your great result :wink:

Jazz :GroupHug:

Phebe, hope your mum is OK :GroupHug:

Mindy, glad you had fun with the munchkins. :wub:

Molly keeps eating my knickers :angry: three pairs since she has been here.

Time to start tidying up! :laugh:

Ange, lovely photo. Send me a link to your website please. :flowers:

Work have broken up for the two weeks shutdown. I am in for one week of muppetry (shutdown renovations/maintenance). Just waiting for the 'first' thing to go wrong. 'Pizz up' and 'brewery' ring any bells? Very negative attitude, but been there for the last 6 years and nothing changes 'except staff' and this has already shown to be the case.Like moving machines and forgetting there are no fork lift drivers in and forgetting to tell anyone that the machines are moving and where to? :rolleyes: Roll on Monday. :rolleyes: Maybe I should take bets on things?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea I really hope things improve for you soon. Try and switch off and have a good weekend off. :GroupHug:

I'm on my ownsome with the dogs. Martyn has gone to the inlaws. Fergus has gone into must protect mum mode and is freaking me out/driving me nuts. He's winding the other 2 up and getting them barking as well.